Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Oh thank God Journeys, I was almost interested.
  2. Kurolegacy

Because really, what development would even come from Go losing in a trainer battle considering that it’s neither an important focus for him nor any part of his goal. Heck, he doesn’t even go out of his way to battle just for fun where there are no stakes especially compared to previous cast...
  3. Kurolegacy

I’d rather that returning character battles not be wasted on the guy who has near zero interest in Pokémon battles. If he lost, it’d be the predictable outcome but if he won it’d seem ridiculous because he’s not into battle and thus doesn’t train his Pokémon fir it while Iris is a battler.
  4. Kurolegacy

Someone should really tell that to the writers of this saga since they seem to think the opposite.
  5. Kurolegacy

It’s not that it isn’t Ash doing it that makes it ineffective, it’s that due to the 2 being so different that it doesn’t work. In plenty of series, they’ve had callback moments in which a character will do something that either a previous protagonist or older character has done before in which...
  6. Kurolegacy

Except that’s the exact reason why I find that them utilizing these gags is forced because Go is completely different than Ash. As such, what’s the point of putting him into the exact same gags? At that point it feels like empty pandering to nostalgia rather than a nice callback, something that...
  7. Kurolegacy

I didn’t imply that they were replacing Ash with Go (honestly I’d probably drop the anime if they did since I don’t find he could carry the anime with how they write him as a trainer), I just find the parallels that they keep doing to be both annoying and forced since it feels like rather than...
  8. Kurolegacy

When it’s literally repeating the same gags that Ash and only Ash has been through, it kinda comes across as that they have intentions of creating parallels.
  9. Kurolegacy

I’m kinda hoping not because if so, the writers are laying the parallels with Ash on a little thick. First him getting fished out of the water by Lana, then mistaking Iris for a Pokémon. What next, is he gonna fry Misty’s bike?
  10. Kurolegacy

Given the setting of Sakuragi Park, dumping it to get new captures wouldn’t even make sense considering he can easily rotate Pokémon on a dime.
  11. Kurolegacy

Considering that Alola is basically Ash’s second home and these people his pseudo-family, making the majority of that trip about Go was just wrong. If they wanted to focus on him connecting with the others, they should have made it a 2 parter so they could give Go time to connect with them on...
  12. Kurolegacy

Alright Journeys, you have my attention. Just don’t screw up this reunion episode like you did Alola by making it all about Go rather than Ash who actually has the meaningful connection.
Back
Top Bottom