Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"So Torque had nothing to do with this. We forced him to help us against his will. "I see. We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program. "Huh?" "WE SHALL ESTABLISH. A TIMTAMS. CURRENCY EXCHANGE PROGRAM." "No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised is all. Go ahead." - Lilac & The...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

Cloud: "The Mayor." Collaborator: "Is the best!" - Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Listen up, lackeys! There's an impostor-me on the loose. Identical in appearance: beady eyes, lips like two overripe bananas, skin like a jaundiced mole rat... a bonafide ten." - Neo Cortex, Crash 4: It's About Time
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

- Super Lesbian Animal RPG
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Mortal, you have served your purpose. Now face your End. I am the all-consuming void. What can one mote of golden light illuminate within the abyss? Countless stars. Countless worlds. Countless lives. All fell to me, all brought to nothing. All the teeming chaos of creation? Brought to order...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Dem new fuzzy logic programs... Always complaining...! Why, in MY day... (etc., etc.)! ...and we loved it!" - Generic Navi in a broken vending machine, Mega Man Battle Network
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"We meet again, young Keyblade master. I have nothing more to bestow on you. The only thing I have left is my contempt for Xehanort. Are you willing to take on that burden?" - The Lingering Will before a rematch, Kingdom Hearts II
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Someone murdered my darling Sonic! :D" - Amy Rose, The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Mmm, quite delicious." - Splinter, April, and Casey in TMNT Shredder's Revenge when picking up a box of sushi. All of them in Splinter's voice for some reason.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Let me guess. There are SPIDERS, in the spider caves. Right!?" - Daxter, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Oh I'm sure it's perfectly normal for semi-sentient Titan-slaying weapons from the dawn of time." - Zagreus, Hades
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

Ty: Why is everyone so eager for me to transport explosives these days? Julius: Because nobody else is mad enough to do it. Ty: Fair enough. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Oh, it can't be! The Bad Apple has summoned attack planes!" - Alfred Asparagus, Veggietales: Larryboy and The Bad Apple
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Where's the fun in this?" - Xaldin, channeling the player's thoughts during his boss fight, Kingdom Hearts 2
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Those aliens'll feel the sting of my valiantium blade soon enough. Not that they'll feel it for long. 'Cause they'll be dead... F-from the blade." - Wonder-Blue, The Wonderful 101
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Unworthy! Unworthy!" - Valkyries stomping on your face, God of War
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Spend money!" - Steam Garden shopkeepers, Super Mario Odyssey
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"Surrender yourselves unto me... I would feast upon your aether. NONE SHALL STAND AGAINST THE WIND!" - Garuda FFXV
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"That's it!" ... "I've come up with a new recipe!" - Ignis, Final Fantasy XV
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Video Game Quotes

"If you get in my way, I will, how do the Americans put it? Oh yes. Bust a cap in yo' ass." - Bayonetta, Bayonetta
Back
Top Bottom