Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Did you have fun? Yeah, it was a really enjoyable game. Do you think the game was balanced and fair? No. Absolutely not. Not in the slightest. How were the bastard parts (The heaps of killing/prot roles, Insanifier, etc.)? Extremely. Did you enjoy your role? My first role was pretty standard...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Well, screw you, too scum
  3. Lone_Garurumon

It's less inactivity, and more that when there is actual activity it's not good activity.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

What jokes? You barely show up for the entire game, and even when you are here you're not really helping, just trying to keep yourself alive or giving little comments that don't really amount to anything.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (no I am not making this up), it's basically a Vigilante with a fail-rate. All shots have a 75% chance of working, but you can use up a night to "aim" and make your next shot a 100% chance to hit it four target is mafia, but only 25% if...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

What the fuck is up with these roles? This is a lot of raw power concentrated here. Hmmmm... @Snowy, since it looks like you're really lining up for the chopping block here, what's your full role? Is it just the Bulletproof? Or do you have an active power as well? To be fair that one seems to...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

That's true, that's a lot of protection power for town. Honestly I'm becoming more and more confident with where my vote's sitting.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Imo you've said this much so holding back any more doesn't really seem worth it. Ultimately your choice though. If you do though, don't mention how many shots you have. I've noticed that pretty much everyone seems to have a limited shot count in this game so the less that mafia knows exactly how...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

I mean, that's kinda my point. Take a few minutes to read how things are stacking up before you come in half-cocked on questions that've already been answered. Just makes things less chaotic and easier to follow for everyone, including you.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Kender. He's literally said this. Maybe read the thread so you know the state things are in before coming in with all these comments?
  11. Lone_Garurumon

I mean I still kinda agree with HD. Yeah they're dangerous, but hunting them is no different to hunting mafia. We'll naturally do one in the course of doing the other. Yes, they're something to remember and keep an eye out for, but they're not reason to radically change the way we're doing...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

That... That's reasonable actually... I can definitely see those roles interacting like that... Fair enough, carry on. Vote Snowy
  13. Lone_Garurumon

OHO! Vote: HumanDawn What have thee to sayeth for thineself?
  14. Lone_Garurumon

You uhh... You mean like the mafia? That thing they do literally every night? I know it's been a thing at least a few times. I'm not going to 100% rule it out.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah Bulltproof can go either way imo. Though I'll admit that Snowy has been kinda dodgy with only giving a few small comments and vanishing except now when his life is being threatened, soooooo... Vote: Snowy
  16. Lone_Garurumon

I doubt it's commuting, since he did claim to lose a BP. And honestly HD, while I have no reason currently to doubt your claim, I don't think that a failed check is reason to believe that Snowy's definitely scum. Sure he doesn't look good based on his current playing (or lack thereof), but imo...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

It really all depends on whether a Cancer win ends the game or not, which we can't really tell, so better safe than sorry, imo. Anyway I do agree with HD in general. Yes this is an important thing to know and think about, but it doesn't really change any of our goals i.e. To lynch players who...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm, I had missed that, good catch. I mean, this doesn't exactly change much with our goals for that player (identify and destroy ASAP), but yeah it probably is smart to at least be aware that the possibility exists. It shouldn't be much problem tonight, but people should probably be more and...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Nothing about that role implies insanification imo. I'm pretty sure it is just a cult
Back
Top Bottom