• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

With no Killer that we know, I don't get why Bulletproof would benefit a towny.

IIRC, Town Bulletproof was my first ever role in Bulbagarden 6.5 years ago. There might have been a Bulletproof Mafia once.

Either way, we know more about Snowy's role compared to many other players, which isn't particularly suspicious. There is definitely a Roleblocker, a Godfather is probable because of my Cop, and a Strongman is likely as well with all the protection roles.

Hi, I used a motion detector on Human Dawn last night and he didn't target anyone, so he's lying about this cop result.

With no Killer that we know, I don't get why Bulletproof would benefit a towny.
You uhh... You mean like the mafia? That thing they do literally every night?
IIRC, Town Bulletproof was my first ever role in Bulbagarden 6.5 years ago. There might have been a Bulletproof Mafia once.
I know it's been a thing at least a few times. I'm not going to 100% rule it out.

I'll be busy today, but I have a pretty strong case against HD from yesterday and his attempts to dismiss the Cancer Cell makes me think he's it.
He keeps insisting they're not important or dangerous, and had a weird interaction with Felly that, as I argued D1, makes more sense if one of them isn't town; with Felly's lynch I'm 90% convinced he isn't going to flip town and his lies are prolly trying to buy himself time or even out the cop so he can probably insanify them tonight.

Vote: HumanDawn

I'll be busy today, but I have a pretty strong case against HD from yesterday and his attempts to dismiss the Cancer Cell makes me think he's it.
He keeps insisting they're not important or dangerous, and had a weird interaction with Felly that, as I argued D1, makes more sense if one of them isn't town; with Felly's lynch I'm 90% convinced he isn't going to flip town and his lies are prolly trying to buy himself time or even out the cop so he can probably insanify them tonight.

Vote: HumanDawn
I mean I still kinda agree with HD. Yeah they're dangerous, but hunting them is no different to hunting mafia. We'll naturally do one in the course of doing the other.
Yes, they're something to remember and keep an eye out for, but they're not reason to radically change the way we're doing anything, because you find both in literally the exact same ways.

Unvote

sdfgdfhg
who did you target N1
and I'll wait to see if anyone wants to counterclaim
Kender. He's literally said this. Maybe read the thread so you know the state things are in before coming in with all these comments?

I mean, that's kinda my point. Take a few minutes to read how things are stacking up before you come in half-cocked on questions that've already been answered. Just makes things less chaotic and easier to follow for everyone, including you.

The Cancer Cell comments (the video, the next two posts) was Mafia bait because I am paranoid of being killed N2 so I thought that if I nudged the Mafia to think that I might actually be Independent (which was a sentiment i provoked early Day 1) then they would not Nightkill me and I could get my last cop check through... but I was roleblocked anyways.

Back
Top Bottom