• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

if it's alignment changing we would certainly know they were corrupted
if it isn't alignment changing prolly not, but then it's not too alarming and we can go back hunting mafia instead

:lapras:

Jk, I kinda figured that would happen anyways, but I tried.

I could say more about how I feel about my role, but Zinn said to leave the balancing stuff for after the game's over, so I'll wait. Good game, bros, see y'all in the graveyard. :lapras:

Anyone else think the kill on Crystal Onix was too clean cut? They didn't really post much, but yet, the Mafia killed one of the few inactive players who ended up being a strong Power role. Does anyone else think the Mafia were so successful with this because they are inactives too?

Day Three - 01/02/2020
Day Three - Start

"Ring ring... hello?"
"Ring ring... hello?"
"Is anyone there?"
The phone lay dangling from it's receiver...

Officer Snake has been killed in the night!
They were Dendritic Cell, the Town Limited Neighbourizer!

Dear Auxillify Officer Snake,

You are Dendritic Cell.

f20PhJI0LJOaMSwu2km0RXHk73wcv4GG-r2Is51K_7j2K3Qy1ccxaP7ezT2uKyyRJ4Nuu2YKxy4GvmLSK2I6PDcPRgOizn2G2CwxQhP9qUH7hHlEi9ndWyqU3ycVrUbVc1IG3-L_Y0o

Dendritic comes from the word ‘dendron,’ which is Greek for tree. Rightfully so, as their knowledge and communication network are like branches. Responsible for identification of the invading forces and notification of the immune cells, they are very useful in their role as the messengers amongst cells.

This particular Dendritic cell is very polite: never failing to help and encourage a cell in need of a pep talk. He is also quite adept at his job, relaying information quickly when needed. However, he is rather mischievous: sometimes using the information to poke and prod fun at the other cells. He does this for fun, though.

ZONgL24v4RikgatErf1EisygSx0yH0rAubIdx0fvPZukR7jb9x7pQ1oNClXeVxh0NTGZZRDxfwU2ijvZN4PzACBJzcUqNZWWkGspgoF56CVUZPjUaWZQS4i0dWS2gAPjJGNbhzL8Bok

Because you are someone who gets information around quickly and very social, you are a Limited Neighbourizer and will be able to open an Outside Communication during the next Day Phase with another player until the Day Phase ends (48 hours) using your Night Action when you say Start a Call With: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM. Once the next night begins this Outside Communication will close and you may select another player to communicate with, you cannot choose the same player twice in a row. Your Neighbourizer chat will not be active during nights.

(For example, N1 you Start a Call With: Player A, on D2 an OC will open with them until D2 ends and you may pick another player during N2)

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Day Three has begun, the midday vote count will be at 10pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 2nd of Feb in 24 hours.
The final vote count will be at 10pm AEST on the 3rd of Feb in 48 hours.

You may now vote for each other.

Cool.

I am the Cop.

N1 - Kender came up Town.

Vote: Snowy

Because they're scum.

If Officer Snake targeted anyone N1, could that person come out and share who they are and copy the chats? This goes without saying, but you do not need to share mentions of your own power role unless you want to. I am asking because I find it unlikely the Mafia would kill an inactive neighbourizor instead of trying to kill the Cop PR, so whoever they are would be considered as more likely Town.

Ok, I tried to Vigilante kill Snowy last night. I failed. I was in fact a 2X Vigilante, so I probably been blocked. What HD making sense in my book. Now I'm a Vanilla

Vote : Snowy

What? I tried checking Snowy and my action failed. How could both of us be Roleblocked?

@Snowy Are you a Commuter?

If you are and it worked... you wouldn't even think that my Cop check would work on you?

I doubt it's commuting, since he did claim to lose a BP.

And honestly HD, while I have no reason currently to doubt your claim, I don't think that a failed check is reason to believe that Snowy's definitely scum. Sure he doesn't look good based on his current playing (or lack thereof), but imo we'd have to go purely on reads with him, since your check is inconclusive.

Well, I can verify that I lost my bulletproof protection last night... but that doesn't make you town, Kender.

I'm not scum, so either HD is lying or they're insane and their results were flipped.

UNVOTE: Snowy

ok lmfao now that makes sense

Also, I didn't say I cop checked you. I wanted to test your reaction to my claim and vote, because if you were Mafia, you would know I was roleblocked and that I was talking out of my ass.

Kender came up Town N1, I don't know if I was insanified N1, but considering that Fender's claim is beyond proven at this point, I'm going to trust that I wasn't insanified N1.

Well I tried to shoot Snowy for real, and since they are responsible for LG first Lynch, and also voted for Felly and then disappear. More over, Bulletproof is usually a Mafia role when Vigilente is included. Also I claimed, and nobody came to counterclaim. Paint me convinced that Snowy is Scum, and I'm not changing my vote on this unless someone show me without doubt that it's not the case.

A Mafia with two vigilante shots, along with their regular nightkill, would be beyond bastard, it would legitimately be unfair hosting.

I doubt it's commuting, since he did claim to lose a BP.

And honestly HD, while I have no reason currently to doubt your claim, I don't think that a failed check is reason to believe that Snowy's definitely scum. Sure he doesn't look good based on his current playing (or lack thereof), but imo we'd have to go purely on reads with him, since your check is inconclusive.

I did it for reaction purposes. While my action failed (it didn't say I was roleblocked but I can guess that was why), that didn't mean I couldn't get reactions. Unfortunately, I don't have any more shots, because my role is 2x like Crystal Onix's 2x Doctor...

Well I tried to shoot Snowy for real, and since they are responsible for LG first Lynch, and also voted for Felly and then disappear. More over, Bulletproof is usually a Mafia role when Vigilente is included. Also I claimed, and nobody came to counterclaim. Paint me convinced that Snowy is Scum, and I'm not changing my vote on this unless someone show me without doubt that it's not the case.

The LG lynch being their fault as if it was some plan would require them knowing about Felly's role, and Felly was Town. How could scum!Snowy know that all votes on her would be negated and thus they could keep their vote on Lone_Garurumon 1 and get him lynched? If Snowy is Mafia, then she voted Felly when she could have voted KingOfSparta.

We've had a 2x Doctor and Bodyguard, maybe the Doctor was 2x because of the Bulletproof, and not the Bodyguard? (or both?)

I am just going to go with my next scum read who has just been posting the whole game.

VOTE: Megapod

Yeah Bulltproof can go either way imo.

Though I'll admit that Snowy has been kinda dodgy with only giving a few small comments and vanishing except now when his life is being threatened, soooooo...

Vote: Snowy

Bulletproof is more likely Town than Mafia. I don't remember the last time there was a Bulletproof Mafia (then again i haven't played in ages so i am very rusty lol).

Back
Top Bottom