Search results for query: *

1. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I dropped this show in disgust after the second duel between Yuya and Edo. I just couldn't handle the heavy handed EGAO EGAO EGAO message the show kept beating over my head. I don't care what anyone may think, I don't know of any time where you have a group of people who destroyed another...
  2. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

From the looks of it he's just a side character. Someone like that getting 4 episodes is inexcusable in a show where main characters don't even get 2 part duels. Shun and Yugo rescuing their bracelets had been pushed since their characters existed and both got one episode. While this random gets...
  3. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I was reading through the summaries and apparently they spent 4 episodes on that one gladiator beast guy? I mean I get that it was literally the only competitive archetype GX ever put out but that's just too much. And all asuka did was beat up some nameless fodders and then getting rekt by yuri...
  4. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The anime was so bad I dropped it. Came back for Yuri and all he's doing is advertising the new starter deck. Lmao@asuka. She's the most useless cameo of them all.
  5. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Well I guess I spoke too soon since we got blue balled. But its 2800 attack and it has a higher level than the others.
  6. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Starve venom is overpowered
  7. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

If only crow topdecked blizzard instead of that travesty of a tuner death the mourning wind. Why would you run a card whose only effect cause you to lose?
  8. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

They left the carpet bombing scene in and you're concerned about someone getting stepped on?
  9. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The electrocution was enough to finally get him to use odd eyes rebellion dragon. That's a win in my book. Besides remember one of the first interactions between Crow and Yuya was him tastelessly telling him that food is less important than smiling. Only a tops in that dimension could possibly...
  10. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I find it funny that Yuya would put a card that kills his entire field for draws into his deck before Roger turned him evil
  11. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I've heard some of dub yuto and it is baaaaaad. Yugo's reasoning for chasing him to standard can be to kill him so no one else has to suffer the sound of that any longer.
  12. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I applaud your dedication. The dub was so bad I struggled through the first 2 episodes and then I just couldn't bear to watch anymore
  13. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Frederick is best voice kappa.
  14. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

It's been too long since we've seen Yuya make vector style faces and use odd eyes rebellion dragon. If it takes getting mind controlled then its a price I'm willing to pay. I liked this episode. Mostly for the Sereyugo interactions but Rin was great too. She deserves to be more than a useless...
  15. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Yuya becoming Sergey would be awesome.
  16. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Would you really act differently if it was you growing up in such a shiti place? It's like people only see things from Yuya's POV.
  17. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

We shouldn't be too hard on Sam. Not everyone has main character plot magic that creates synchros from thin air.
  18. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I'm sad that shinji is losing. His revolution has a much higher chance of providing the commons with a better life than Yuya's smiles.
  19. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Oh that's a relief. I was scared they'd name him Yusion or paul.e.merization or some other dumb pun on the matter.
  20. Master Cyrus

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

4kids got their work cut out for them this ep.
Back
Top Bottom