Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

That's what I get for not looking it up. It's not individual characters for me. It's couples. And I basically write all of it with a friend who also likes her music. So it's usually our characters together. She's definitely a master song writer for romance. It does feel like a lot of people...
  2. Midorikawa

I would have to look up the list of songs for speak now. But if I remember correctly it has some I like. Don't know what it is on folklore. I like reputation a lot because a lot of its songs I associate with characters in stories of mine. Heck How it Goes Literally fits a couple in my stuff to a T.
  3. Midorikawa

See I grew up with her being country. And then she switched. Which is 1989 and Red. The switch was a very bumpy road. But she’s picked back up. Also totally just watched my husky jump onto our recliner and grab my chows head in her mouth for no reason.
  4. Midorikawa

No. Reputation was a great album. And lovers has some of my fav songs. The era of 1989 and red had the majority of bad ones.
  5. Midorikawa

Probably no indeps. Probably 9-2 playerwise. Make sure mafia know their teammates and roles beforehand. You can ask a Mod for help balancing if need too. I’m sure @Maniacal Engineer would be happy to answer balance questions since he doesn’t really play.
  6. Midorikawa

Easy. Just ignore their adorable begging looks. Just ask my dogs, I’m great at it….oh wait they’re still in my house……
  7. Midorikawa

Definitely sounds like a you problem.
  8. Midorikawa

Which is how you know I’m the most trustworthy non backstabbing person ever.
  9. Midorikawa

Give the power to me. I assure you nothing could ever go wrong :whistle:
  10. Midorikawa

I’ve been playing mafia since 2012. I can mentor more than one. No.
  11. Midorikawa

Didn’t I cause the creation of a new eevelution in that one?
  12. Midorikawa

You can combine those. I’ve hosted a few vanilla games and suggested mentor ones. Issue with mentor games is not enough players. Vanilla is super similar to run and set up though.
  13. Midorikawa

@helperman Honestly though I would avoid going too literal with the roles unless you restrict claiming. Otherwise you risk the game being broken by mass claiming.
  14. Midorikawa

Electrifier is another role that could work.
  15. Midorikawa

Nameless the one thing you must recall by Cheritz?
  16. Midorikawa

Did you contact the mods?
  17. Midorikawa

Got it thank you.
  18. Midorikawa

I can’t find that option.
  19. Midorikawa

How do I get the Nemona badge not to show?
Back
Top Bottom