Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Usually if multiple moves are used on one person it’ll be something like roleblcoking doc to kill doc. But roleblockong and rolecopping someone would be a weird combination. Just a note for the new players, not arguing with you on that point Xinn. The moment Human was his mentor you should have!
  2. Midorikawa

That’s part of my point. I think if the bus driver was just one of the elements that made it so strong, we’d have no issue. But there were three elements that made it so strong. Also I’m aware not telling a person they’re a miller is considered bastard. I would never do that and not label the...
  3. Midorikawa

That doesn’t make sense though. Why does it take priority on others but not on the bus driver themselves? Why does it have to be only when they choose a target other than themselves? If roleblock is going to work on blocking them then it should take priority of who their targets are, otherwise...
  4. Midorikawa

Yeah if bus driver switched Paris and Giri, and meant to target Paris then sure it would get redirected onto Giri. But taking priority over roleblock when the roleblock is on the bus driver is where the issue comes in. And that wouldn’t be too bad, but the bus driver had unlimited shots too. So...
  5. Midorikawa

That’s when you attempt to push your mentee but depending on who it is doesn’t work. im grateful I had the chance to work withwho I did. Jamie was my actual assigned one, and did an amazing job. But Tood and Agent were great too. I’m so proud of my little scums. For a newbie game I don’t think...
  6. Midorikawa

Not sure if mentors have to but confirming.
  7. Midorikawa

I don’t mind mentoring more than one player. If you guys aren’t mentioning who is mentoring who, you could do a single mentor for the mafia, or rather two mentors for mafia if it’s three mafia.
  8. Midorikawa

Don’t think there’s a limit. They didn’t have blank spaces for numbers when I joined.
  9. Midorikawa

Pierce is the best! And like him I’ll act as a mentor!
Back
Top Bottom