Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Your controversial opinions

I never really thought of Gary as a jerk rival. After recently replaying Leaf Green, I think I actually feel kind of sorry for him. His Grampa can't be bothered to remember his name and for some unknown and unexplained reason constantly favors you over him. Professor Oak randomly decides to...
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

You are right. I would say for groups like that, the people in them are probably guilty of explicit compliance and not implicit compliance, though. You can judge them on their individual actions. It's not necessary to judge them on the actions of the organization. I understand.The problem is...
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

Maybe I meant stereotyping. Maybe discrimination isn't the right word, but it feels like it sometimes. People discriminate against the people who support LGBTQ and BLM all the time because of logic like this and I'm a first hand witness to it. It is not okay. It is still discrimination. It is...
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

I feel like I have an obligation to let you know that this comes across as sounding kind of ignorant. What you are implying is that it is okay to discriminate. It is never okay to discriminate. It is never 100% justified to judge someone based on the acts of other people in the same organization...
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

It's not just about the purrloin; it's about what the purrloin represented. Jokes aside; Hugh might be my favorite rival. It's important to remember that it was his little sister's purrloin. When it was stolen, it made her upset. He's being a protective big brother and wants to make Plasma pay...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm going to respond in the controversial opinion thread just because it seems more fitting. b2w2 showed us that the grunts in team plasma weren't all bad people. Some of them genuinely cared about the cause and bought into Ghetsis's lies and manipulation. Meanwhile, some were just horrible...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

I guess. I suppose I'm just not particularly convinced that enough people would follow suit just because N is charismatic. Team Plasma really respects him, but other people don't know who he is. N isn't really shown talking to crowds of people; just Ghetsis. And everyone just seems confused...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

Huh, this is actually two pretty decent points for Wallace being a better champion. I never gave it much thought as to who I like better, But Steven is just some kid of the president of some company. Wallace really does have more of a regional presence and importance.
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm not even sure what qualifies as controversial anymore, but here I go: - I don't think the games need to be given longer development time. For starters, I have no faith that this would actually enhance much of anything. For seconds, I'd rather have more frequent games than less frequent...
Back
Top Bottom