Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

The Alola Region

I need to play the games to fully understand it, but I love the concept of city ruins that have not been built over again. The tapus don't mess around apparently, and the fact that there are two key locations when it comes to the legendaries reminds me a LOT of gen 5. Again, I have yet to play...
  2. Mitchman

The Alola Region

As we know now from the game demo, those blue huts around the region are actually police stations. Good to finally see some law enforcement in the games.
  3. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Not just you. Its not a moondial that's for sure, but it has a sun on it, and I can see it rotating to shown a moon at night. I wonder if perhaps they can allow us to change night and day on our own?
  4. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Okay, bumping this thread to start guessing the total amount of routes. We know today from the Train On #2 Trailer that route 8 should likely be on Akala at the northwestern corner. This mostly fits with what I have been thinking, somewhere between 4 routes on MeleMele, 5 on Akala, another 4 on...
  5. Mitchman

The Alola Region

When I say should I meant for myself. Just trying to get how people view the series besides me, cause I feel that I have a skewed view on it compared to most is all.
  6. Mitchman

The Alola Region

I am genuinely curious, why is the region not something you usually get excited for? Cause aside from personal preferences and everything, unless you play through the games just to get to the multiplayer aspects, thr region should be the most important part of the games. I usually critisize the...
  7. Mitchman

The Alola Region

The region continues to look amazing you guys. A good balance so far with dense claustrophobic areas and large open routes. So far the color palette is leagues ahead of the overly washed out feel of XY and ORAS' neon rocks. Its the right amoint of colorful with some more natiral color...
  8. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Yoooooooo that rock gorge with Stouland riding. And good lord that cave is effing baller. Multiple routes through it and that sun shining through the shrubbery. Nigyt time is going to be magical.
  9. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Look at the Artwork Map. There is a fence blocking that part off behind the house. My guess is that we take the left fork which has no mandatory grass patches and the one trainer that can be battled after that is lokely distractrd by something else. We likely get to the island, meet Kukui at...
  10. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Route 1 is the stretch from the House to the town. Presumably it connects to route 2 right of the town. I am interested in what the entire beach area is considered as though, as its pretty separated from the main city.
  11. Mitchman

The Alola Region

I suggested this myself. A huge underwater city with the Elite 4 and victort road situated at its highest point above sea level wouls be the craziest thing ever. I can envision this huge sea dome, with a giant central pillar that is the elevator to the victory road. I know right? The realistic...
  12. Mitchman

The Alola Region

@Beck South of the berry farm is a cqve entrance. I suggest going there after finding the closed gym and then the loop around.
  13. Mitchman

The Alola Region

I think its all one central cave system to the island, bar the one inside diamond head. There is cave entrance to the route north of the Big City, and the cave that gains you access to the sea cove that is otherwise inaccessible. You can also see at the 25 second mark from the trainer running...
  14. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Its quite clearly a cave, not a forest though. You can see that its a hole in the face of the hill, and its quite clear with its curve on the left side.
  15. Mitchman

The Alola Region

View: https://youtu.be/Kn25hijDL7c Was everyone hyperactive during the starter reveal and ignored all the tiny details? At 1 minute and 11 seconds its clearly a small hilll with forestry on it behind the starting town, or I am the blindest man alive.
  16. Mitchman

The Alola Region

A lot of things bug me in that analysis. Its not a forest behind the starting town. Everyone needs to go back to the first trailers and look at the entrance to it again. Its a cave, and a pretty big one at that, considering how entrances exist both to the west and the east. The small portion in...
  17. Mitchman

The Alola Region

I'm pretty set on all the hotels being the gyms. The league can't be there, as thr observatory building is a different mountain. There is a route between them.
  18. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Yeah, the screenshot you posted has the same geological formation as the bit next to the starting town before it curves into the unseen side of the island. Route 1 in its entirety is the area south of the starting town down to the beach.
  19. Mitchman

The Alola Region

I don't remember if its the American or Japanese starter trailer, but there is a small clip at night at the entrance of the route with the route sign, looking over the cliff side east of the starting town. Its why I am sure the path we take for the first island inolves a counter clockwise path...
  20. Mitchman

The Alola Region

Not to mention that the scale is completely off the charts. When we finally get screenshots of the ice peak, in game its going to yower everyrhing around it. I wouldn't be surprised if that island is the only one with artificial skyboxes,cause I dunno how they are going to manage the...
Back
Top Bottom