Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Considering how Nintendo is adamant that flagship franchises are worthy of the flagship price no matter how bizzare it is, I doubt it. They will never allow the release of a Pokemon game in the lower price tier of games, I am fully expecting Stars to be in the 50-60 USD/Pounds/Euros price range...
  2. Mitchman

Having finally played a good half of thr game, I disagree. SM is the kinda game I envisioned a jump to HD would garner, and I feel like my original speculation of a four year gen 6 would still been preferable. Doesn't make a lick of economic sense to launch a new gen that early into the Switch's...
  3. Mitchman

Except for people who don't want a switch yet or bought a 3DS family unity just for gen 7 and can't justify buying anything else. A switch vesion would mostly exist as a way to push the new hardware then having to support both consoles we into 2018-2019.
  4. Mitchman

As well as the switch possibly. Its not like its going to be exclusive, at the very leas that is one bit of info that everyone spazzing out on is not considering. Gen 7 could easily be supported on 3DS if its last release would be in 2018, buying a Switch for Pokemon alone would only be...
  5. Mitchman

No sales are going to be lost with an online rumors, lets be real. And the BC issue is EXACTLY why this is happening, if true. Crystal/Emerald/Platinum/Gen 5 all happened at a point were new consoles came out, and they all had the capability of playing them. Pokemon Bank allows the issue of old...
  6. Mitchman

If its the same thing as all the switch leaks, and its the same pool of sources, then this has a high factor of realness. They basically got the form factor, gimmicks, etc all correct. If I had to guess, its a sequel/3rd version. The game could take place in the Sun-Moonverse/Moon-Sunverse. You...
  7. Mitchman

Gen 7 relaunch on Switch that is tandem on 3DS and full parity between the two is something I have been harking on about for months. No backwards compatibility and the need to push the Switch as much as they can makes it a neccessity. I can see why they launched for the 3DS, obviously it has the...
  8. Mitchman

Can i just say that I love the remix used for the Battle Tree area? I know its an old song, but I can't remember if its a league or frontier location theme.
  9. Mitchman

No matter how insignificant it appears to be:
  10. Mitchman

Probably not? I can see that perhaps to travel to the next island you need a visa stamp equivalent from the Kahuna or whatever. But man imagine if in the post game Sina/Dexio give you a Kalos Stamp, and Red/Green give you a Kanto Stamp. Lives are going to be ruined in the upcoming weeks, I can...
  11. Mitchman

Seeing as how the games are out in the wild, now is a good time as any to have a Leak thread. Spoilers obviously will follow, so anyone wanting to jump ship and not have the games spoiled before you play it, don't continue in this thread. Gonna eventually update this as the more heavy stuff...
  12. Mitchman

While I am not gonna go on a spiel again about how a second region could technically fit, it has to be said that trainer models in battle don't account for much as they are the same ones as the overworld models. Yes they might be larger in file sie then XY thanks to more animations, but they do...
  13. Mitchman

Europe is an ironic band to countdown for the NA/Jap release considering we have to wait a whole 4 days more then everyone else for the games, its gonna be a tough 3 weeks. Might finally shutdown all pokemon related website ties for those 3 days so I can finally go in blind beyond the Pokedex.
  14. Mitchman

So basically its a suggestion from the riddler that its a 3 stage line, with the 2nd stage splitting to Solgaleo/Lunala? Wouldn't that mean in some way that they aren't legendaries, or at the very least not YET legendaries? Really strange when considering that the region's inhabitants already...
  15. Mitchman

Probably the key is missing, as all the seeds are out there for each region and Europea n branches.
  16. Mitchman

This early? Well if the datamine does contain the same volume of text as the oras demo, then this is gonna be a fun week.
  17. Mitchman

Oh gooood yes. Instead of being a random no name island its actually the starting areas. Having an actual grasp of what the game is going to be like in the final version is great, and those are some wicked overworld tunes. If this also has timed events leading up to the release like ORAS, even...
  18. Mitchman

That means over here its gonna be somewhere around 1PM, unless late morning for eastern europe translate to early morn for the west. Those damn 2 hours between us drive me mad sometimes.
  19. Mitchman

Brionne is definitely convincing, its the most cohesive of the three, with the 3 frills expanding outwards to neck, waist and tail, along with its white parts gradually showing.
  20. Mitchman

Although Mallow makes it scream real, everything else feels.....off. Like Litten 3 could actually be real, but I am not buyimg the other two, not without some alterations having been made
Back
Top Bottom