Search results for query: *

1. Mokoniki

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I actually used Mightyena the whole game. I was surprised because I expected to drop it at some point like I did in the originals. I guess being a somewhat good HM Slave and having Fire Fang was really...
  2. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 That's me and Smash 4 since my sister is getting that. xD
  3. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I never plan teams. I just go with the flow. :P
  4. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol Kate Bush Halloween is kinda lame to me, so I never do anything except gorge on candy.
  5. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I just recently got over a cold myself. I hate being sick during school time.
  6. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I like The Wire's ending theme. It sounds so good~
  7. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Aww. :C
  8. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I went to the 9/11 memorial in New York a month or two ago. It's quite an emotional thing but it's great to learn about and see what damage the attacks did. A few weeks ago, I also went to Maryland for an anime convention. It was quite fun~
  9. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I click on the IRC by accident sometimes.
  10. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 "When in rome, do as the romans do." That means when you live somewhere else, you live the way they do. They're basically saying that you didn't eat any of Britain's own cuisine while there. xDDD
  11. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 yasssssssssss
  12. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I go back in like two or three weeks. I'm glad because I was starting to get bored.
  13. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Trisha > Maury Tea and coffee are gross. Orange juice master race.
  14. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 They most likely are real people. You'd be surprised by the stupidity of some people.
  15. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Lol Maury. I watch that show from time to time just to laugh at the craziness.
  16. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm getting AS because I got Ruby first time around.
  17. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Well that's... saddening.
  18. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've tried staying up all night before, but I always crash around 3AM, even with distractions. How do you people do it?
  19. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 The GTS is run by Satan.
  20. Mokoniki

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It is very important to teach kids the difference between reality and fantasy. There are many kids who grow up exposed to violence but that doesn't turn them into crazies. It's very important that the family be involved and make sure their...
Back
Top Bottom