Search results for query: *

1. Morningstar

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Pokemon Crazy Diamond Moon, Sun Pearl Jam and Star(s) Platinum :p
  2. Morningstar

Tell that to Team Shanghai Alice (Better known as ZUN) :P jokes aside, I agree. At this point the job listings might be red herrings with all we know. GF could had been contracted to work on a another company's franchise (It DOES happen, see Square's involvement with Super Mario RPG for...
  3. Morningstar

Besides the obvious (Necrozma being the focus)? Honestly It depends. If Necrozma is shoehorned is as yet another evolution of Cosmoem, and if the story is akin to a typicla 3rd version, then the story woudn't change that much. It would still be about the story of one girl's family drama...
  4. Morningstar

I think he might be reffering to 3rd versions. NVM read the relevant context and it might techiclay be considered a remake since was released later than the games of refernce, though it is stil lrather early since the generational gap is only at 1 at most, and D/P, B/W and possibly B2/W2 still...
  5. Morningstar

Besides being on the Switch. What other features did the rumored Stars have?
  6. Morningstar

No, Pokemon on PC would be the best. :p
  7. Morningstar

I presume that it would be for third parties (Dragon Quest XI is the big contender) and the titles that were in development too long to just hop on the Switch bandwagon without delays
  8. Morningstar

Maybe have it be triggered by some sort of early game flag. Like maybe a question to determine when you will arrive at the region (would also trigger timeshifting) I for one enjoyed seeing familiar faces in the E4 for once, gives things a more personal feel for a change, plus the original...
  9. Morningstar

Paired sequels. New champions, making older pokemon obtainable (and making things like Love Ball Minchino, Friend Ball Vivillon or Level Ball Golurk possible without hacking), and maybe a Delta Episode-esque post game where we can catch a Mythical Pokemon. Plus the return of the PWT and Pokestar...
  10. Morningstar

There are some problems with that. The big one is that over half the pokedex are locked behind Bank and Gen 6, including legendaries. GF has usually mad sure all those pokemon were available within the generation (the one exception being Gen 5, where Unown, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu and past games...
  11. Morningstar

I'll go with D.
  12. Morningstar

Yeah there isn't much of a pattern. Esspeicly given the precedent of using pokemon from the next gen in the movies for promotional purposes, as or alongside legendaries: Several gen 2 pokes (First Movie) Latios and Latias (Heroes) Lucario (and the Mystery of Mew) Manaphy (the Temple of the...
  13. Morningstar

I'm gonna say its just because its a Mythical (that didn't get the Lucario treatment), and that were there any more after Marshadow they would had gotten those backgroudns as well
  14. Morningstar

Or maybe they subscribe to the idea that they should get the full experience out of the box (of course this brings up the possibility that they see each game as "complete" content wise)
  15. Morningstar

Yeah I think the Privacy issue might be a deal-breaker for the Switch. But the lack of a web browser seems irrelevant to pokemon.
  16. Morningstar

Though there is the marketing to consider, and this is the only case of that alleged rule being broken. (and GSC being the generation before the initial cutoff point). On the other hand I think Gen V had a similar soft split in terms of hardware (with the 3DS getting a certain app that was...
  17. Morningstar

They didn't allow the other special Pikachu/Pichu variants to be transferred forward. (and the one special pokemon varient they did allow in SuMo, the Eternal Flower Floette is X/Y's Azure Flure at this point.)
  18. Morningstar

Satirical or not, this does bring up a good point. We are not entitled to have every region be revisited, as much as i hate to say it... Kanto got remade for the simple reason being that the Advance games are incompatible with their predecessors. Resulting in the national dex being harder to...
  19. Morningstar

Can't say I disagree, but the problem is that since "Stars" is a codename, anything they decide to release set in Alola from this point will be claimed to be Stars, and there will be plausible denyability when features do not match up with what Eurogamer's rumor suguessts They can, but in the...
  20. Morningstar

In that case: a pair, then 2 updated versions a pair, then 1 updated version 2 pairs and an update 2 pairs and update 2 pairs 2 pairs 1 pair (so far) Okay then, I can see how 1 might be different under this context. but the point about Gen 2 having the least games still stands (in fact your...
Back
Top Bottom