Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Source?
  2. Necrozma

Pokemon Stars, huh? A third version wouldn't be that surprising seeing how they're already teasing Necrozma's secret.
  3. Necrozma

Pay attention, some idiots are posing as Lurantis and spreading false info. You'll notice if they're fake by checking their tripcode next to their username.
  4. Necrozma

That was someone pretending to be Lurantis. The tripcode is completely different.
  5. Necrozma

/vp/ - so other people have the game, nice work. Still in - Pokémon - 4chan This is the current thread. Bewear of the major story spoilers!
  6. Necrozma

I think it is for the best if we wait for full details or actually play the game for ourselves before making any judgments.
  7. Necrozma

MORE MAJOR STORY SPOILERS: HOLY CRAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED
  8. Necrozma

View: https://twitter.com/pokemon_PhD/status/795904218725023744 WOW SPLASH REALLY
  9. Necrozma

Lurantis shared a brief summary of the plot so far:
  10. Necrozma

It's hilarious how after everyone bitched about Decidueye being super slow, it turned out to be the fastest out of all three starters.
  11. Necrozma

It started. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wns5m7yA2CM
  12. Necrozma

BRACE YOURSELVES, WE'RE GETTING DATAMINE INFO TODAY!!1 Also, new item called Adrenaline Orb.
  13. Necrozma

boards.*********/vp/thread/29724128 new thread where lurantis will answer some questions
  14. Necrozma

Wimpod's evo stays Water/Bug :) Btw second island has 3 trials since a Kahuna doesn't count as a trial...I think...
  15. Necrozma

boards.*********/vp/thread/29723026 new info from Lurantis
  16. Necrozma

Pikipek evolves at level 14. Rowlet doesn't evolve at level 16.
  17. Necrozma

New information from Lurantis (guy with the early copy):
  18. Necrozma

It's 4chan, what do you expect? However, I doubt he's the only one who got early access to the game. I bet someone will dump it online or at the very least give us some information.
  19. Necrozma

So it appears someone has an early copy of the game lol /vp/ - carts are in the wild, I wont dump but probably so - Pokémon - 4chan I hope it's not fake, i need some spoilers EDIT: they just posted a screenshot of the options, so it must be real, unless it was faked somehow.
Back
Top Bottom