• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Seeing as how the games are out in the wild, now is a good time as any to have a Leak thread. Spoilers obviously will follow, so anyone wanting to jump ship and not have the games spoiled before you play it, don't continue in this thread. Gonna eventually update this as the more heavy stuff come out, and for now here is the options screen to get the ball rolling:

View: http://imgur.com/j17roCp

So it appears someone has an early copy of the game lol

/vp/ - carts are in the wild, I wont dump but probably so - Pokémon - 4chan

I hope it's not fake, i need some spoilers

EDIT: they just posted a screenshot of the options, so it must be real, unless it was faked somehow.
This is true actually,that help me with the boxes thing...

Rowlet taking one for the team, hopefully the first Popplio will get a better name.

Nah, it will probably get a worse one.

Well the guy has been silent for a while, he's probably too spooked to post more. Honestly, if I was him, I would have censored the Trainer ID. I'm not sure but Nintendo could possibly track him down if he connects to the Wi-Fi with that Trainer ID if they had the resources.

Their last pic for now they say:

1478520145352.jpg

Damn this seems to actually be the real deal indeed D:

Im the only one that hope that a dump of the game will come soon?

seriously...i want to know if lance and zinnia are in the game,also...i want to know if they remixed the johto champion and the kanto champion theme for Red and Blue >_<

Well it begins...trainer passport is very interesting as a replacement name to the usual name 'Trainer Card'. Rowlet is indeed bulky with that starting HP.Yeah I expect more from this.

Should I look or should I get out of here. Decisions decisions.

To be honest I just want to see the names, typings and animations for the unrevealed Pokemon. Forget everything else.

Trainer Passport? Does that mean that leak about the coastal cities is true?
Probably not? I can see that perhaps to travel to the next island you need a visa stamp equivalent from the Kahuna or whatever. But man imagine if in the post game Sina/Dexio give you a Kalos Stamp, and Red/Green give you a Kanto Stamp. Lives are going to be ruined in the upcoming weeks, I can feel it.

New information from Lurantis (guy with the early copy):

crabrawler is catchable on the first island, it sometimes jumps out of berry piles, I completed first trial, team skull battles happened during it, think next one is against Hala. Will post Hala's team when I fight him in this thread, then make new thread with pictures when I get to second island

Anybody else wondering what the Party/Box function in the settings menu is? We didn't have that before right?

Anybody else wondering what the Party/Box function in the settings menu is? We didn't have that before right?
It probably means when you catch a new Pokemon despite you having a full team of 6, you get an option to take it in your team for a switch or deposit in box.

Back
Top Bottom