Search results for query: *

1. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Looks like we won’t have any leaks for a few months. I kinda miss the discussions. Maybe once a new trailer comes out we will find a leak that predicted it and be back on the leak train.
  2. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well it’s that time. Hibernation until leaks for the next game emerges.
  3. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The Alpha Pokémon are so much bigger than I expected them to be
  4. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Seeing as the new Pokémon and forms have their own abilities programmed into the game, I wonder if they will be added to SwSh or BDSP or is just extra data so they can copy paste to gen 9
  5. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I learned you can save in front of shinys and reset if you fail them. Basically no shiny fails anymore. Not sure how you hunt for legendaries tho.
  6. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Shinys even sparkle and play a sound so you know there is a shiny nearby
  7. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Man I really like these new Pokémon and forms. I’m choosing Rowlet because that Decidueye looks awesome. And bruh Dialga and Palkia look crazy weird and cool. Very excited to finally play the game.
  8. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I hope the game gets dumped tomorrow so we can get it datamined. Don’t want to wait for someone to finish playing the game to show us the new Pokémon and stuff.
  9. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah he retweeted that tweet and then a day later released the files and started datamining, so who knows what he meant by that retweet.
  10. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It’s confirmed fake. OP edited a model from Pokémon MasterS EX to put Lucas’s head on it and did some other stuff.
  11. NovariusHaze

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Looks like one more week and some folks will get their hands on the game and we’ll get some juicy leaks!
Back
Top Bottom