Search results for query: *

1. Oaky

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Welcome, Nintenbro! I like your name and avatar so you're off to a good start :P
  2. Oaky

Ooh lots of new people! Welcome, everyone :D
  3. Oaky

I can see what you mean about the camera; it takes some getting used to. That said, it doesn't bother me so much now that I'm used to it; hopefully that'll be the case for you as well, also. Most of the time, I prefer playing without the 3D function but that probably has to do with the fact...
  4. Oaky

My friend had texted me last night saying the exact same thing about playing Black after playing X. I feel like this was discussed in another thread but I do feel like the differences between Gen V and VI have been the most noticeable (thought much of that is in the visual aspect).
  5. Oaky

Oh wow, that would be fun to go in between the two games, since there's definitely a noticeable difference between the two :P Welcome to the forum!
  6. Oaky

Oh sure; it'll be a bit since I'm still getting my team together anyway. Perhaps sometime down the line, though! Chesnaught's move it learns upon evolving sounds kinda cool (I'd take it over Water Shuriken, actually, at least) but I do agree that Chespin's evolutions could have been better...
  7. Oaky

Chespin is the only Kalos starter I haven't tried using yet. I feel like I'd have to try him to form a solid opinion but I don't see him overtaking Fennekin or Froakie/their evolutions, preference-wise. I haven't done much either; I'm going to have to do some IV breeding, I'm just sick of...
  8. Oaky

Thanks Shiny Celebi! I have used the Gen VI thread before for a couple other, less relevant questions so I can do that with this. Hopefully I won't get tarred and feathered for asking such a basic, noob-esque question xD Very nice. I find myself agreeing with most of those and on the others I'm...
  9. Oaky

I want to get into competitive battling (dabbling in it, anyway) but I never really got into the whole IV thing (IE I have little understanding of them). Is there a thread for absolutely ridiculous questions like that? xD
  10. Oaky

Heh, I'm starting to get into building a decent battling team as well but now that I think about it, most of the ones I have on my team are ones that are/probably will be ones seen a lot. Damnit. I have a ways to go anyway so we'll see what happens. There are probably plenty of Pokemon that...
  11. Oaky

Works for me! And awesome, thanks for the whole breeding thing; if you do end up doing that, let me know! I can send you whatever in return :3
  12. Oaky

Who are some of your other favorite starters? I'm trying to think; I don't know if I really have a favorite for Gens IV-V but I guess I'd have to try them all....not that I had in Gens II and III either xD I'm looking for one with a Modest nature. If you have a ditto with that nature, that...
  13. Oaky

I have caught several Frogadiers with the Protean ability in the Friend Safari of another user on here; I could send one your way if you want one! I haven't found one with the nature I want yet but I'm also trying breeding :lol: But hey, I don't mind having a bunch of Frogadiers anyway xD
  14. Oaky

Yay, I'm loving this Greninja love! I'll confess, I waited a few levels to evolve Froakie since he's just so darn cute but I found myself loving Frogadier and eventually Greninja just as well. I can't imagine facing Diantha with only half of a team, that sounds terrifying. Leave it to Greninja...
  15. Oaky

Agreed, I love Greninja (and Froakie and Frogadier for that matter). That's good to know; I think I saw at least one of those threads before, I just wasn't sure how to jump into the conversation without being like "LOL HI IM NEW LOVE ME" like I was in this thread :P. But I will keep that in...
  16. Oaky

I agree with one of those lines ;-) Your team actually is vaguely similar to the team I used to beat the Elite 4 and such (ie I have Venusaur and Geninja as well.) Good choices, sir.
  17. Oaky

I could see that; I suppose there can only be so much one can generally chat about at times. At the same time, there can also be plenty. The ebb and flow of conversational material, as it were. On another note, your avatar is awesome in a terrifying sort of way :spin: So! Pokemon are good, eh?
  18. Oaky

Thank you, Enzap! I hope I didn't kill the conversation with my noobish posting, there xD
  19. Oaky

^What's not to love? :naughty: I'm new and stuff as well, also and I enjoy chatting in a general sort of way. So hi :spin:
Back
Top Bottom