• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that would be fine, I think the thread wouldn't mind a bit of activity too.

The marriland forums has one of these too. There's a lot of activity in it. I'm going to go work on my stuff in here. Bye!

Um, no! I'd only learn something interesting if I sat in a high school class. All I do is research by myself at home and at school I just sit and take my one two classes. It's college.

That's true, when you go higher up in education the tutorials are mainly for how the lecturer wants you to answer the exam questions, while the research is done in your own time.

You'll be a professor before you know it.

Wow, it's great to have someone new here.

That's true, when you go higher up in education the tutorials are mainly for how the lecturer wants you to answer the exam questions, while the research is done in your own time.

You'll be a professor before you know it.

Na, I just love using my computer.

^What's not to love? :naughty:

I'm new and stuff as well, also and I enjoy chatting in a general sort of way. So hi :spin:

I could see that; I suppose there can only be so much one can generally chat about at times. At the same time, there can also be plenty. The ebb and flow of conversational material, as it were. On another note, your avatar is awesome in a terrifying sort of way :spin:

So! Pokemon are good, eh?

Last edited:
I could see that; I suppose there can only be so much one can generally chat about at times. At the same time, there can also be plenty. The ebb and flow of conversational material, as it were. On another note, your avatar is awesome in a terrifying sort of way :spin:

Haha, thanks I think. XD

Eh, they're all right.

Just kidding, they're flipping awesome.

Haha, thanks I think. XD

Eh, they're all right.

Just kidding, they're flipping awesome.

I agree with one of those lines ;-)

Your team actually is vaguely similar to the team I used to beat the Elite 4 and such (ie I have Venusaur and Geninja as well.) Good choices, sir.

Your team actually is vaguely similar to the team I used to beat the Elite 4 and such (ie I have Venusaur and Geninja as well.) Good choices, sir.

Thank you. Greninja is my favorite Gen VI starter, and probably my favorite starter period since Gen III.

By the way, if you're looking for some good places to just casually chat with people, the Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread and Random Message Thread are both great. I'm a little biased toward the RM though. It's much more relaxed and crazy at the same time, plus it's been a bit more active than the other lately. If you're interested, I would try posting in both to see where you fit in best.

Agreed, I love Greninja (and Froakie and Frogadier for that matter).

That's good to know; I think I saw at least one of those threads before, I just wasn't sure how to jump into the conversation without being like "LOL HI IM NEW LOVE ME" like I was in this thread :p. But I will keep that in mind, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom