Search results for query: *

1. O

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

I'm not sure if it learns Trick Room, but a Brave Umbreon would work well, as it can have Wish, Curse and Toxic. It learns Payback and Curse, which is a good combination.
  2. O

Don't double post, just edit your first post. For Ursaring, I would recommend Brave nature, Guts ability and a Flame Orb. For moves, Bulk Up is good as it gives you two boosts, Attack and Defence, as well as giving a turn for the Flame Orb to activate. Once it activates, Guts will kick in...
  3. O

Seeing as you're going with Reuniclus and Vanniluxe, you're going to want Pokémon that cover their weaknesses. I would also recommend Dusknoir, Banett, Bronzong, Slowbro/King, Tyranitar/Hippowdon (especially if Reuniclus has Overcoat) Ursaring (works well if you exploit its ability, Guts) and...
  4. O

Most Pokémon with a Brave, Relaxed, Sassy and Quiet natures work well in Trick room teams.
  5. O

Whilst it doesn't eliminate Truant, you can use Giga Impact without having to rest. But yeah, Mummy, Gastro Acid and Skill Swap are your only options.
  6. O

I'd choose Wild Charge, you can just Flare Blitz every Ghost/Psychic, but you need good water coverage.
  7. O

Would Tricking/Flinging a Macho Brace/Power item lower the opponents speed online?
  8. O

I don't know it's IV's, but its nature is Modest. I'll try an IV calculator.
  9. O

Have I raised my Volcarona's Sp. Atk too high, and that's why I can't get it's def to rise? Lv: 59 HP: 207 Atk: 76 Defence: 97 Sp.Atk: 237 Sp.Def:131 Speed: 140
  10. O

Thanks for your answers, that Bulk up set sounds good. I would go with Gurdurr, but it bugs me :P Thanks anyway!
  11. O

Would a Vigoroth work well with an Eviolite?
  12. O

Should I get an Alakazam with a Calm nature or Modest? My only problem is that Alakazam has rubbish def stats as it is, so would it be better to go all out with special attack, or try and raise something that can take a few hits?
  13. O

Ok, I'll try that, thanks :) Edit: But surely Lightningrod would raise its Sp.Atk? And I only have Surf to recover Vaporeon's health.
  14. O

Can any one improve this for me? Double team combo: Rhyperior and Vaporeon, Vaporeon has Water Absorb and Rhyperior has Lightningrod, both have surf, Rhyperior has Protect. Vaporeon has Ice Beam, but might replace for Blizzard. Any thoughts/suggestions? Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong...
Back
Top Bottom