Search results for query: *

1. Panky..

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

It's not that... they could act normally and talk about the stuff without going out of their way to overact and do cringey exaggerated reactions, especially those clowns at Oha Suta.
  2. Panky..

Judging by the details we have so far, it'll be down to Naganadel, Pikachu and Torracat against Incineroar and Lucario. Kind of mirrors Ash v. Paul when Ash had Gliscor, Pikachu and Infernape against Drapion and Electivire. I just hope the Tapu Koko battle is a separate entity.
  3. Panky..

I doubt he can do much when the mon in question itself is not willing to overcome its own problems. He's more than willing to help them as shown with so many other mons of his (even literally putting himself in harm's way sometimes).
  4. Panky..

I doubt it's his problem at all when a certain mon prefers to sleep instead of train.
  5. Panky..

And yet all of those happened due to some sort of miracle deux ex because he definitely never worked hard to earn it, unlike most of Ash's Pokemon, instead preferring to nap even during training sessions. The only exclusion would be the rematch against Dartrix, the development from which was...
  6. Panky..

Gosh, I just want him to use Counter-Shield again (since it was already used by Brock in this series).
  7. Panky..

Nyaburn* Remember, Lycanroc was biting Braviary's leg so it's possible he pulls a Seismic Toss - esque Counter or even a mid-air Accelerock after flipping positions.
  8. Panky..

If he suddenly turns into a serious battler, it'll be a complete flippant 180 to his character because of the lack of build-up. The build-up they had when Rowlet first lost to Dartrix was thrown out of the window in the Ash vs. Hau match and it doesn't count anymore. Take into fact that it was...
  9. Panky..

I'm more worried about the fact that there's always a gag associated with Rowlet battling, not a single serious battle from him other than the Olivia GT. This time he gets pitcher planted. Tomioka hopefully won't pull a Fujisaku.
  10. Panky..

Given the misleading footage where we thought Lycanroc would be sent out, it's possible that Venusaur pulls an Ice Age 3 on Rowlet and knocks it out, and Torracat finishes off Venusaur. I doubt Melmetal was sent against Incineroar, it's possible a previous Pokemon gets substituted.
  11. Panky..

Lmao, I didn't expect them to pull off a pitcher plant move with Rowlet. Expect Rowlet to do some shenanigan in there that insta-KOs Venusaur. On a serious note, some matchups shown and my prediction for each of them. Lycanroc v. Braviary - Possible tie. Rowlet v. Venusaur - Rowlet loses...
  12. Panky..

Quite sad. He's easily written the best episodes and battles. If he was given full control of the writing department then the anime would have been really great.
  13. Panky..

Always been curious why though, you'd think if he was given main League battles he would have eased out some of Ash's losses and not made the community bitter. Or better yet, made him win altogether.
  14. Panky..

Any chance that Toru Sakurai might voice Ash's Incineroar (if it happens)? Given the fact that Incineroar will need a deeper voice which Chinami wouldn't be able to produce.
  15. Panky..

When do the new episode titles/writers get revealed?
  16. Panky..

I meant the ones from Ash. But yeah, I guess that's a great example which turned into a nightmare for Scizor a few minutes later.
  17. Panky..

We haven't exactly seen any substitutions in the entirety of the SM series, much less tactical ones or ones in the League itself. One very great example would be Infernape being sent out to get rid of Drapion's Toxic Spikes.
  18. Panky..

If there are going to be mid-battle substitutions then I feel like this battle is already going to be really good. I feel like it's been ages since we've seen tactical substitutions (subbing Lycanroc to use against Braviary is a good idea). Then again, it's written by Tomioka so no doubt that...
Back
Top Bottom