Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

SwSh Starters Discussion

Another news update and no update yet on the starters nor their evolutions. I wonder if this is normal or if reveals from the past had the same pattern. This is the first time I've followed a Pokémon upcoming game train so closely.
  2. Parissong

SwSh Starters Discussion

What a compelling argument. This makes me sad that Pikachu is indirectly stopping creativity flow freely.
  3. Parissong

SwSh Starters Discussion

Ugh, I want Fire/Electric so bad. But with that SR weakness, one can only hope. Many are believing it will be Fire/Steel based on coloration
  4. Parissong

SwSh Starters Discussion

Doesn't see Fire/Fighting Smiles
  5. Parissong

SwSh Starters Discussion

All of these comments makes me inclined to believe the Fire-Typing is inherently flawed competitively if it has to be paired with such a limited selection such that they aren't 4x weak to X Type or Y Type. :confused:
  6. Parissong

SwSh Starters Discussion

Unless all the Fire/Fighting Pokémons get cut off of in Galar, I would be pretty bummed if we got yet another Fire/Fighting. Delphox line was a breath of fresh air. Incineroar is Fire/Dark, but you can't deny the wrestling Pokémon still gives off a pretty intense aura of Fire/Fighting :/
Back
Top Bottom