Search results for query: *

1. Parissong

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

General Questions Did you have fun? It was moderately fun. To be honest the game got sluggish near the end and go so text heavy it took away from it. I wish more was done to make it more beginner friendly. With the amount of terms being thrown and how it was active in very punctuated periods...
  2. Parissong

Good game everyone. Not at all — I thought we had one more night, because you were my next target
  3. Parissong

You're doing really well for a first game
  4. Parissong

That's fine. I am just responding to your read, but after a lot of mislynches that were propagated from your claims, so either you have really bad reads or scum. Judging from your aptitude, I assume the latter. Lol. I'm not trying to pull OMGUS, but this sounds too conveniently placed. Any...
  5. Parissong

To be honest lmao it's kinda hard to get involved so I'm just popping in and out. For a beginner type of game you all sure pull out some funky terms and whatnot. That's a reason for my inactivity. Sure did not seem that way to me. I do not know how mafia games go generally so it did not seem...
  6. Parissong

I still suspect him to be honest, but I think they're a pretty benign threat for now seeing as nothing is arising out of them. I agree with this sentiment. Either Zorchic sounds like they were wildly confused or trying to do a double take in an effort to cover up a misstep. Sus behaviour
  7. Parissong

@Frozen Fennec sorry to see you go, but you did your due duty and took down the head honcho. Nice!
  8. Parissong

I would like to vote for koh too for the same reason Zorchic said above (ie. vote on Dawn), but seeing there is no hypermajority rules to hasten the lynch, I will hold back for now. I do not want to divert the spotlight from koh, but Agent's defense seems pretty flimsy to me. I am inclined to...
  9. Parissong

Maybe if we asserted a topic of discussion some manner of conversation could happen
  10. Parissong

It looks like we are all back to square one with nothing to make of and an unstirred pot :confused:
  11. Parissong

We do not know if they are inactive or simply laying low. If it is the latter, certainly, it becomes suspicious
  12. Parissong

@Agent2583 do you have a defense? It's midday and I am not sure if you're playing the silent card or just plain unaware of the events going on here
  13. Parissong

Are there any other people who have not been active ever since confirmation?
  14. Parissong

I do not doubt Officer Snake's claim, but it seemed a little too coincidental if not outright convenient that Dawning proclaimed Miller should claim to avoid a mislynch, followed by Officer Snake claiming the same role :unsure:
  15. Parissong

Gah, so much action right off the bat. It's difficult to just throw your vote out in the water. I guess I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone here right now hides in trash can
  16. Parissong

Confirmed - PM received
  17. Parissong

Hi everyone. I would like to sign up to be a player :bulbaWave: My favourite gym leader is definitely Elesa. Shockingly cool
Back
Top Bottom