• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Vote: Giri

"First" posts are a little pet peeve of mine.

While I could start the game by random voting, I won't. Instead, I'm about to claim.

I am an Independent player, and I win by correctly predicting which side will win on Day One. If the side I pick wins, so do I, if the side I pick loses, I lose. In addition, I have three one use powers, likely intended to be used to help my side of choice. 1x Doctor, 1x Cop, and 1x Vig.
Doctor, Cop and Vigilante at the same time?

I guess since we dont know which side youre on...
Vote: DawningWinds

I feel like this is gonna be a long 48 hours, especially if peeps arent talking lol
is there an amount of votes that ends the day/night thing?

Gah, so much action right off the bat. It's difficult to just throw your vote out in the water. I guess I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone here right now

hides in trash can

Vote : DawningWinds
I don't know, claiming to be the independent is a little suspicious..
also, if you are the independent, you could probably doc yourself.

Last edited:
Unvote: DawningWinds

Honestly, I doubt Dawning would put so much attention on themselves so early on in the game if they
really were lying about their role. Having a possible Doctor/Cop/Vig indep that can be an ally to town can be useful as well

Having a possible Doctor/Cop/Vig indep that can be an ally to town can be useful as well
I strongly agree.

Gah, so much action right off the bat. It's difficult to just throw your vote out in the water. I guess I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone here right now

hides in trash can
Same for me.
You don't necessarily have to vote. Just give some thoughts. Comment on something you notice. If you disagree with something, state why you disagree. If you think someone is lying about something, say that. You get nowhere in Mafia by sitting around.

is there an amount of votes that ends the day/night thing?
Not on Bulbagarden, I don't think. Some forums let you cast your vote as another kind of vote. I think when a majority of votes is reached, if some of the voters on the bandwagon cast their votes as that other kind of vote, then the player who was voted the most dies immediately. The phase may or may not end after that, depending on the forum. But not on Bulbagarden. Here, the phase simply ends at the set time, and the majority then, and only then, determines the lynch.

I personally think DawningWinds is telling the truth about their claim. When someone thinks of something to claim, an indep jack-of-all-trades isn't really the first thing that comes to mind, unless the player is that very role.

Back
Top Bottom