Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Did you enjoy the game? Of course. It was fun. What did you think of the setup and the balance? Can't ask this question for a bastard game, can you? Nonetheless it was fun. What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up that is...)? They were nice n humorous and...
  2. Pika_pika42

Oh well.... Good luck Town.
  3. Pika_pika42

Vote: Skull Crow
  4. Pika_pika42

Welcome back Eevee & Garu.
  5. Pika_pika42

Ok let's end this. Vote: Skullcrow
  6. Pika_pika42

I am not there on Discord. PM suits me.
  7. Pika_pika42

I think Zexy deleted the post before anyone could actually see it. Still if anyone has seen it, please feel free to contact me in private.
  8. Pika_pika42

Ok so most of you know my role now. Want me to just officially claim it?
  9. Pika_pika42

So Megapod n Darth bombed each other & Iteru (serial killer) was lynched when I had more votes? Thank you whoever redirected the votes. Also strange how Garu's vote remained on me throughout the phase, I thought it keeps changing randomly. What?
  10. Pika_pika42

If that's a commuter soft claim from the Pokemon SM Mafia, the role must be of Lillie & Nebbie which was a Town role. But that could also be a fake soft claim. Don't know what to do.
  11. Pika_pika42

That's quite good Rainbow. Well as Town, we all need to be active and contribute with our reads as much we can. Though I believe going after inactives is a bit scummy, inactivity sure helps scum than it can ever help town. Now I am waiting for @jdthebud reads or their defense?
  12. Pika_pika42

@Zexy could we have the votals, please?
  13. Pika_pika42

Good to see Rainbow Cloud contributing. Rainbow, any specific reads you have?
  14. Pika_pika42

I made an entire post to give my reasons for reading u as scum. Yes I think u both are scum buddies. Do you have any defense? The game you are from and your reads?
  15. Pika_pika42

I don't know whether or not this seems OMGUS. I just tried to put up a case after going through the thread once more. And for the above reasons Vote: JDTheBud
  16. Pika_pika42

JDTheBud posts. 4 posts in case I didn't miss any. That "when I was jester in RM 2 Mafia" could be a soft claim but he's too inactive to be jester imo. Other than that no conclusive posts except from the hammering on Max which reminds me: Sword Master seems just too desperate to achieve...
  17. Pika_pika42

Thank u Elieson. I guess cannot blame anyone though coz I am unable to provide a solid defence.
  18. Pika_pika42

That's as much scummy as voting and unvoting the same person in the same post.
  19. Pika_pika42

I think he's just trying to be funny.
  20. Pika_pika42

Which of my post feels I am blaming anyone for being sceptical? In fact, I appreciate the fact Town being sceptical and we shouldn't really believe someone until we have concrete evidence. As of now I am in no position to build a case on anyone. All the active players feel Town except you (but...
Back
Top Bottom