• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pika_pika42 you are from a game full of one shots. Thus your claim is super easy to fake. Can't blame us for being skeptical. Build a case on someone else, something better than the case we have on you.

Which of my post feels I am blaming anyone for being sceptical?

In fact, I appreciate the fact Town being sceptical and we shouldn't really believe someone until we have concrete evidence.

As of now I am in no position to build a case on anyone. All the active players feel Town except you (but you feel jester more than scum) and the rest are inactive for whatever reason.

Yes bringing up inactives looks scummy but I don't have any other option.

I would be even happy if you lynch me, at least Elementar won't feel scummy when I'll flip Town.

Sorry for the delay, busy day.
For the meantime, I do.

How about you and your vote?
Honestly, his last post makes me feel more comfortable with him than before. At this point, he's contributed more than me this day phase. However, it looks like he's getting lynched anyways, so I'll just give my two cents.

If Pika turns out to be town, and we lynch him, that doesn't necessarily prove Elementar's innocence one way or the other. Plus that's one less Doctor save for us. If he's Mafia and we lynch him, then great. That would also open up the possibility of he and Elementar collaborating to consider. If he's Town and we don't lynch him, which I know would be very hard to determine, then we may be able to watch how things play out, and see whether Elementar was trying to help or manipulate Pika. Either way, we're taking a risk, but it looks like a Pika lynch is gonna happen. Just something to consider.

Elementar - I'm not sure if I trust him, but if he's Mafia, his ask for private Doctor claims is really bold. So, tiny town-ish lean.
Skullcrow - inconclusive.
jdthebud - inconclusive.
Elieson - inconclusive.
Rainbow Cloud - inconclusive. Has Rainbow posted, like, at all? Odd...
Midorikawa - I pretty much think you're the jester like everyone else, but I also wonder if you're scum trying to act like one.
MegaPod12 - This guy is a bit strange. Not sure I dig his flip on Pika, and he's got a lot of uncertainties in his reads. Keep your eye on this weirdo.
AussieEevee - I think AE has acted pretty town.
Lone_Garurumon - unsure, but for prior reasons, I assume town for now.
DarthWolf13 - uncertain. But I have a theory: Elementar suggested earlier he was trying to shift the jester label off of himself. We don't want to lynch a Jester. IF Elementar turns out to be Mafia, I'd look into DarthWolf as Maf, too. But nothing DW's done pinged my scum radar.
Iteru - seems townish for the time being.

DarthWolf13 - uncertain. But I have a theory: Elementar suggested earlier he was trying to shift the jester label off of himself. We don't want to lynch a Jester. IF Elementar turns out to be Mafia, I'd look into DarthWolf as Maf, too. But nothing DW's done pinged my scum radar.
I don't uderstand what you're saying, can you explain it some more? How is Elementar tied to me, because of my missread of the jester role pm?

I don't uderstand what you're saying, can you explain it some more? How is Elementar tied to me, because of my missread of the jester role pm?
I'm not saying I can tie you to him now. I'm saying that if he's Mafia, then suggesting you're a Jester could be a method of defending you if you are too.

Elementar - I'm not sure if I trust him, but if he's Mafia, his ask for private Doctor claims is really bold. So, tiny town-ish lean.
Skullcrow - inconclusive.
jdthebud - inconclusive.
Elieson - inconclusive.
Rainbow Cloud - inconclusive. Has Rainbow posted, like, at all? Odd...
Midorikawa - I pretty much think you're the jester like everyone else, but I also wonder if you're scum trying to act like one.
MegaPod12 - This guy is a bit strange. Not sure I dig his flip on Pika, and he's got a lot of uncertainties in his reads. Keep your eye on this weirdo.
AussieEevee - I think AE has acted pretty town.
Lone_Garurumon - unsure, but for prior reasons, I assume town for now.
You have no scum reads?

ehhh.

[Vote] MegaPod12
[Unvote] MegaPod12

You forgot me and Pika.

Oh, I already gave my opinion on Pika, but your name must have slipped my copy and paste. Whoops. I think you're pretty townish.

You have no scum reads?

ehhh.

[Vote] MegaPod12
[Unvote] MegaPod12
Scummy, true. Keep in mind I have a load of inconclusives, and I think it's weird that RC isn't very active in this game.

Just making a point that not having scumreads can be, in fact, because you are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom