Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Congrats Mido, Tood and Jinjo. GG everyone. Did you enjoy the game? Yes, I liked the game, it was interesting. This game was very... Unique. What did you think of the concept? Very unique concept of having only indeps. It was perfectly ordinary and incredibly bastard, just as promised. What...
  2. Pika_pika42

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Well... since nobody's here and I can't allow a no lynch to happen. Unvote: MegaPod Vote: Pikochu
  3. Pika_pika42

@MegaPod @Tood @Jinjo @Pikochu @myuma @DawningWinds @Midorikawa @ThatAsianInTheCorner come on guys, let's decide this together. We don't have much time left. We need to reach a consensus if we don't want another no lynch.
  4. Pika_pika42

This is not our regular mafia, this is a game with different indeps with their individual win-cons. Considering this, even if I find Pikochu to be suspicious and most likely to be the arsonist, voting for him now would mean playing against my win-con. My win-con states that I need to survive...
  5. Pika_pika42

MegaPod seems to be a jester while Max is a claimed survivor (potential SK or arsonist?). Lynching MegaPod would probably not give us any new information whereas a Max lynch could at least give us something to work with. Sorry Max if you're actually a Survivor, but I am gonna Vote: Max1996
  6. Pika_pika42

This does make sense. In the normal scenario, a Cult Leader can recruit only Town members and can die or lose a bulletproof if they try recruiting a mafia member, from my prior experience from mafia games. However, in this case, as correctly pointed out by DawningWinds, Caps had no such...
  7. Pika_pika42

It's good that the Cult Leader was killed but we have no idea if it was the mafia or SK who made the kill. We literally have no clue about the setup of this game. Will wait for Mido to share any knowledge she might have received.
  8. Pika_pika42

Oof sorry for missing more than half of D1, I was busy with some other commitments. Now that I am here, I see things are already in a mess, and I apologize but I am going to add to the mess because I counter-claim Max and Jinjo :lapras: (well, not exactly, I am kind of a modified survivor but...
  9. Pika_pika42

Perfectly confirming the receipt of my ordinary role.
  10. Pika_pika42

A perfectly ordinary but incredibly bastard game, you say? Count me in.
Back
Top Bottom