Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

In classic OS fashion, I predict the ending would be the Clauncher escaping or them revealing it was already someone’s Pokémon.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Source? Are you a leaker?
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I think these captures are kind of neat but I"m just disappointed because I'd rather (Legends Arceus pokemon leak spoilers) .
  4. PkmnTrainerV

The series writers consider it one of Pikachu's defining moments of the saga where it acts like an "angel", so yeah… And it acts weird when Ash doesn’t use it to battle Iris, too.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Rest of my post still stands.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

This is literally the first indication we've had that the factor even exists in the anime. We literally had random, wild Pokémon G-Max left and right. Even if it exists, Gengar is literally the first Pokémon in the anime to canonically lack the Gigantamax Factor. It’s weird that it has suddenly...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Poor Gengar. Apparently all Pokémon can Gigantamax nilly willy without restrictions, but Gengar somehow needs to work extra hard for something that literally even wild Pokémon can do. I guess that’s what happens when two trainers neglect your existence.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

As much as I hope it’s true, they have built up Gigantamax Pikachu vs Charizard, and Ash is doing nothing to address the speed issues. I don’t think they were even addressed apart from Pikachu adjusting to the nee form? I don’t think Gengar will realistically ever overshadow Pikachu if they...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Honestly, the thought of all their old Pokémon being stuck in this machine, only to be possibly used by random grunts is sad.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Someone in the main cast is catching a Drizzile, wow! Or maybe it’s just a PoTD. Who knows?
  11. PkmnTrainerV

He also shares Dragonite with Lance and Iris. And if we start counting in game teams the number skyrockets-Diantha has a Hawlucha and Goodra.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Correction: he is the champion for all intents and purposes during a gameplay for Sun/Moon.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Well, Kukui was the pseudo Champion for all intents and purposes in Sun and Moon.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

..the Sobble line has been popular ever since it debuted though? Sobble was pretty much embraced by the internet ever since it’s concept was revealed.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

If it’s lucky, Drizzile will get one set up focus episode and then evolve into Inteleon. You heard it here first, folks!
  16. PkmnTrainerV

I guess there’s some middle ground in terms of eggs, have them be differently coloured but don’t just copy paste the design of the species on the egg. The GO eggs look kind of dull and uninteresting. But it’s just a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

...Toxel?
  18. PkmnTrainerV

I’m expecting fillers after the Sinnoh episodes. The same thing happened after the sword and shield arc.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Well that is what I thought around XY and it didn’t turn out too well...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Even that isn’t a guarantee since we're halfway through a conventional series duration and they utterly failed (compared to the preceding series, yes, I’d class JN as an utter failure for Ash Pokémon dynamics) with 5 Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom