Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Anime & Manga General Discussion

There are multiple language dubs based on the Japanese version and not the English one that retain the snarky/arrogant Ash, not to mention the animation mentioned by @Konja7 . It would’ve been one thing if the English dub invented its own personality for Ash, but for completely unrelated...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I hope the special episodes also remember that there’s an entire generation of fans who did in fact grow up with the later sagas and not OS. Kids who grew up with DP are adults now! I hope they give a farewell to all aspects of the show and not just predominantly OS.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Orange Island is placeholder yes, filler by the literal definition, no. Bulbapedia itself has a definition for a Filler Arc and Orange Island doesn’t fit. It is neither unrelated, nor tangential and is referenced to this day. It also doesn’t fit the TV Tropes characteristics of a filler arc...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Flying also fits his favourite battle style of favouring fast, agile Pokémon. Also, he tends to favour sky battles a lot in league matches whenever the opponent has a flying type.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Did not expect a shoutout to my own country on these forums! Given the reason for said shoutout is something I never expected to happen either, I guess it makes sense :(
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Please give a source on these proposed timelines.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

One question I really hope that helps you to see things in perspective: Since when did racism become a competition? What do you achieve by declaring purely arbitrarily and anecdotally that your country has less trauma than another? (Completely unprovoked, I may add. You’re the only person who...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I really do not wish to attack your country personally, but honestly what you present is a anecdotal evidence. Literally a cursory google search shows that your country at least thinks it’s an issue. Racism in Finland - Wikipedia I do not wish to point specific countries here but since you...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Racism is an issue in most Western countries, overtly or covertly. The world hasn’t forgotten Colonialism.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

To be fair, the same can be said about the western world, and gun violence and sex in general. Just look at how little of Crayon Shin-Chan's sexual references make it out of Japan.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

At this point I want Ash to end up in a romantic relationship and have kids, with Go.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

The data has been reconfirmed by many figures if you read the article. You’re free to do your own research. The information is freely available. Sword and Shield were the best selling games and yet have still lost to Go by a literal factor of 2-3. That is no small feat. Also the article...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

He caught Pokémon in JN that are impossible to get in Sword and Shield. Lycanroc Dusk, Ash-Greninja were caught before their game debuts too. Also you’re comparing 8 generations of Ash to one generation of Goh. The very generation Goh debuted in shows Ash catching Pokémon not in the base games...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

The vast majority of a mobile game's revenue comes from a few people excessively spending on the game, called the predatory concept of developing "whales". Also, Go is literally the only way to play any Pokémon game in many regions because Nintendo has no official presence in many regions.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

https://www.dexerto.com/pokemon/pokemon-go-beats-gen-7-and-8s-revenue-with-billions-in-sales-1446105/ Not to mention Pokémon Go literally had a wider reach than main series. The main series games are not available on a vast portion of the globe yet Pokémon Go was borderline ubiquitous. I mean...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

I mean, is anyone surprised?
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Imagine a clip show to recap Ash vs Leon…
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Not happening, they need to market the latest games now. JN was less "combining regions" and more "anime exclusive Kanto locations and episode rehashes till the second half".
  19. PkmnTrainerV

That’s pretty irrelevant as of now as they can change up pretty much anything they want for JN. I find Lucario as a species pretty overrated. And as for Ash's, my current issue is, we already know everything it can do. The main issue currently is, they decided to use the same 6 Pokémon with...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

“Not having any animosity” is one thing and “accepting instructions from your ex-trainer” is other. I guess this is a relatively small thing, all things considered.
Back
Top Bottom