Search results for query: *

1. Playerking

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

A Clemont themed ending maybe? It might be nice if it ends up being that.
  2. Playerking

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Pokenchi Preview - Ash and co. enter the Snowbelle GYm. - Ash and his Greninja are shown with flame surrounding them that seemingly aren't really there, for a visual effect. - Wulfric hold the crystal thing on his necklace in one of his hands and opens it to reveal a Key Stone. - Mega Abomasnow...
  3. Playerking

Because he/she doesn't have to? All you have to do is look up in Google.
  4. Playerking

Preview - Pikachu is sent on the battlefield - Ash's Talonflame battles Wulfric's Avalugg - Pikachu battles Wulfric's Bergmite - Wulfric's Abomasnow Mega Evolves. - Ash's Greninja turns into Ash-Greninja. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJsw1HCaV0
  5. Playerking

I assume Noivern will be out for inspiration for Ash before the battle or a celebration after he wins the battle, because then Ash will be able to enter the Kalos League. Unless it's a 4 vs 3, but I kind of hope that's not the case.
  6. Playerking

The VA list. Ash: Rica Matsumoto Clemont: Yūki Kaji Bonnie: Mariya Ise Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani Greninja: Yūji Ueda Talonflame: Kiyotaka Furushima Hawlucha: Shin'ichirō Miki Noivern: Kenta Miyake Dedenne: Megumi Satō Wulfric: Ryūzaburō Ōtomo Apprentice: Tsuguo...
  7. Playerking

Unless Wulfric found it while Ash is in the Winding Woods.
  8. Playerking

Well don't forget, previous titles have had mentioned the battles between two Pokemon, and those battles weren't the focus of the episode. Like XY036, where the title mentioned a battle between a Talonflame and Ash's Hawlucha, but the main battle was really between Ash's Fletchling/Fletchinder...
  9. Playerking

...Oh, sorry, I thought you were actually going to go somewhere with that. Because, you know, it's not like he's been fooled by "completely and unequivocally" real titles that "definitely" have never turned out to be fake at all. God forbid we should question "the great one". :p Haha, what? I...
  10. Playerking

Well despite the fact that things like that can be made up, they do seem to be real, but I'd feel much better once there's an official source. We have had fake titles in the past that have tricked a lot of people.
  11. Playerking

Well, I don't think there's an image source yet, so while this could be real, I don't think we have official confirmation, despite what some people might say.
  12. Playerking

A few things. 1. We don't know what Ash loses, because an interruption is possible. 2. Just because they are Ash and Greninja's four trials, it doesn't mean he has to lose then all. This was proven by XY115, where Ash technically didn't lose to Alain. 3. Data broadcast's aren't always...
Back
Top Bottom