• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIME FOR THE REAL FINAL GYM BATTLE HYPE! We got Pikachu taking over for Hawlucha, so he finally gets to jump in after being absent in the Laverre Gym, the Anistar Gym, and the first Snowbelle Gym match. This battle looks like it could be good, but can it beat the battle with Olympia?
Trust me man, Olympia's could be nothing compared to the epicness that will be against Wulfric and YES Pikachu joins the battle!

Trust me man, Olympia's could be nothing compared to the epicness that will be against Wulfric and YES Pikachu joins the battle!
It all depends on the strategies used and how visually stunning it could be. Olympia's was best to me because it was visually impressive and the strategies in it were pretty clever.

Can you believe we've actually reached the point where we're happy to see Pikachu in a Gym Battle?

Also, I'm pretty sure this is the first time Satoshi has changed his line-up for a Gym Battle rematch since Touki in Hoenn.

WRONG!

He swapped for the Brawly fight: Tailow and Treecko the first time, Corphish and Treecko round 2.

I'm a bit upset that Hawlucha was swapped out for Pikachu, but at the same time I do think it's nice that Ash is using his "original 3" for the final gym badge. Plus Hawlucha was the only one to get a win last time, so him getting switched out was the best option. Interesting that they gave Wulfric a Bergmite as his 3rd mon. Looks like this this'll be a nice battle overall.

I hope Talonflame is able to beat Avalugg this time.

I think each one will get a win, Pikachu will beat Bergmite, Talonflame will beat Avalugg and Greninja of course will beat Mega Abomasnow.

Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and co. enter the Snowbelle GYm.
- Ash and his Greninja are shown with flame surrounding them that seemingly aren't really there, for a visual effect.
- Wulfric hold the crystal thing on his necklace in one of his hands and opens it to reveal a Key Stone.
- Mega Abomasnow shoots an attack at Ash's Greninja in it's Ash-Greninja form and Greninja dodges the attack.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfpAYbmUgw

This is three on three battle correct

I was wondering will Ash use Hawlucha/Talonflame, Pikachu, and Greniniga in this battle

This is three on three battle correct

I was wondering will Ash use Hawlucha/Talonflame, Pikachu, and Greniniga in this battle
Did you even see the preview...?
It's:
Pikachu/Talonflame/Greninja vs Bergmite/Avalugg/Abomasnow.

EDIT: It seems there will be something in this episode that has something to do with Clemont. This was posted by Tomohiso Sako on Twitter earlier (Translation by Dephender).

View: https://twitter.com/syounen_t_sako/status/737972365909331974

There will be a wonderful announcement at the end of tomorrow's Pokemon episode. Citron is... Nah, you'll find out the rest tomorrow! Look forward to tomorrow's Pokemon episode!!

Last edited:
Did you even see the preview...?
It's:
Pikachu/Talonflame/Greninja vs Bergmite/Avalugg/Abomasnow.

EDIT: It seems there will be something in this episode that has something to do with Clemont. This was posted by Tomohiso Sako on Twitter earlier (Translation by Dephender).

A Clemont themed ending maybe? It might be nice if it ends up being that.

I'm assuming that this Abomasnow won't be wearing some sort of visible accessory to hold the Abomasite the way Alain's Charizard, Siebold's Blastoise, and Korrina's Lucario do with their Mega Stones, otherwise the big Key Stone reveal wouldn't be that much of a surprise to Ash and company.

It's likely league preview+announcement of the new opening XY&Z league version+announcement of the awesome and totally unique new ending "Dedenne's lullaby".

I
Pokenchi Preview
- Ash and co. enter the Snowbelle GYm.
- Ash and his Greninja are shown with flame surrounding them that seemingly aren't really there, for a visual effect.
- Wulfric hold the crystal thing on his necklace in one of his hands and opens it to reveal a Key Stone.
- Mega Abomasnow shoots an attack at Ash's Greninja in it's Ash-Greninja form and Greninja dodges the attack.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfpAYbmUgw

I KNEW IT
THAT THING AROUND HIS NECK WAS HOLDING MEGA STONE
I think he didnt want to use it agsint Trainers in gym battles because it will be unfair or unless they have mega evolution pokemon too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom