Search results for query: *

1. Poke Trey

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Happy birthday from Canada Celebi!
  2. Poke Trey

Japan-only huh? I just checked Bulba and that's the case it looks interesting but now I'm just wondering how u get this thing.
  3. Poke Trey

I haven't tried it what's it about?
  4. Poke Trey

I want to also. I'm 17 but I've been scared to try because of car crashes and everything else I have been seeing in news lately.
  5. Poke Trey

Congrats and i also want to learn how to drive as well
  6. Poke Trey

I heard from one of my brother's friends who is a huge Digimon fan told me the news and even though i don't know it that much it must suck for those to witness this, my condolences:(
  7. Poke Trey

I do too but man it sucks for me because those things are so tight but it's all good:D
  8. Poke Trey

My brother is 8 years older than me and he at times can be the biggest insult I would've ever known, but he's far from the worst in the family.
  9. Poke Trey

I am afraid with things with spikes on them because they scared as a kid playing video games. I also don't like heights, spiders yes them, having my brain get psychologically fucked with and needles due to a dentist incident.
  10. Poke Trey

Good luck bro just remember what I been through:unsure:
  11. Poke Trey

3 days WTF? If we ever had like what you had there, life would be so much easier!
  12. Poke Trey

I swear I been to one of those since January this year and I swore that everyone inside screamed because a Dentist by accident ruined 2 pieces of some guy's teeth! It was so bad we had to leave and not come back for the 5 months.
  13. Poke Trey

4-Day weeks tell that to my school when no one bothers showing up on Fridays!
  14. Poke Trey

Really? cause I find winter break shorter than 2 weeks most of the time.
  15. Poke Trey

I was outside for so long you don't even know man! So anyway, I was out going to my friend's house playing some COD until he forgot to tell his mom and got pissed when she came because she wasn't aware of my presence. Beats him and forced out of the house while my brother who drived me there was...
Back
Top Bottom