• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Nice Lyre. Hopefully I get to be in your situation later this year, though it won't be as fancy as yours.

Nice Lyre. Hopefully I get to be in your situation later this year, though it won't be as fancy as yours.

I've been working for several years. To get my situation you need a lot of money for the car, rego, sales tax, maintenance and ongoing costs. .

I'm really weird in that I don't know how to drive and don't really want to learn nor get a car; I have ways to get around already and I don't really trust myself to drive safely. That said, I know it is quite the accomplishment to get oneself a vehicle, so yes, congrats, Lyrebird.

Believe it or not I also see no need for a car of my own. I know how to drive and have all the paperwork and prep work for my licence but I see no need for it.

And congrats to you lyrebird nice car.

Ugh, I really want to learn how to drive, but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe when it's summer...

Hmm I'm not really afraid of crashes. It's relatively safe to drive in my country. However, I would absolute not want to drive in Turkey. The traffic there is pure chaos

I'm afraid of crashes, but that's because I've been in several personally. In fact, if I don't distract myself, I get kinda worked up just being in a car at all. I can't shake the feeling that it's going to happen again and next time I won't get through unscathed.

Sometimes even riding in the car I get anxious when I see other cars on the road especially if they get really close or I think they're gonna crash or something. This would be way worse if I drove, I know that for a fact. I tried learning to drive years ago, and I was just too anxious, I couldnt do it. I dont know if I have the mental capabilities to be a safe driver so honestly, its really better and safer that I dont. Sure, its not convenient, but its for the best for me.

I'm very similar. I was nervous about driving before having been in a crash during the winter (although it may stem from the fact I was in a crash as a child too) and in general I'm just very bizarre. I can't imagine ever being a safe driver, and I'm afraid of accidentally killing someone. Especially since I sometimes get so lost in thought while walking that I get to my destination without realizing it sometimes.

You guys are two perfect examples why one shouldn't take driving lightly. For some it can be very scary. I think too many students in my school take driving relaxed for granted

Back
Top Bottom