Search results for query: *

1. Pokeshopper

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

See you in 2 weeks ring any bells?
  2. Pokeshopper

Apologies. Sorry I had seen someone trying to slander me here, and I wanted to clarify that I don't make lofty confident statements on a whim. 10 days to go!
  3. Pokeshopper

I won't be watching tomorrow. See you in 2 weeks
  4. Pokeshopper

I apologise if you asked any questions. I will respond in a special video later this week. I've been super busy but yes, expectations should be there for Pokémon day :)
  5. Pokeshopper

Don't listen to Verlis, he is 100% wrong.
  6. Pokeshopper

I told you, you wouldn't need to wait long!
  7. Pokeshopper

UB's got a Pokémon Center Japan promotion earlier which looks lovely, however - after 3 years of reporting on it, it has taken its toll. Thankfully the end is nigh and we're closing on in!
  8. Pokeshopper

Just to state, I've now got the merchandise listings confirmed for summer releases. We'll 100% get Gen 8 news before E3. Don't listen to anyone saying otherwise. 'If you have any questions you wish raise so I can answer in videos, go ahead'
  9. Pokeshopper

I apologise for any confusion. The list from my latest video 'New Scans deleted' has everything underlined until I can post more for June period.
  10. Pokeshopper

To be honest, I don't like speaking on behalf of Joe - but for me anyway, I don't think any of us should underestimate the value of how well the Pokémon Company and Game Freak can tap into a market. Alolan Forms and Z moves sold so much merchandise, that I think they are massively aware that...
  11. Pokeshopper

Just so we are clear - "Eevee & mystery scan top right normally indicates the revealed Pokémon will be related to the mystery in some way" was what was written and still unedited from the website [March 12th, 2018]. I still absolutely say with confidence that this is a true statement, but when...
Back
Top Bottom