Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA You can see what expansions are used though, so you can make sure it isn't just shitty youtuber cards and the like. Pretend You're XYZZY is a great game to just chill, loads of fun when your with a good...
  2. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Custom shoes cost so much. :'-( . Worth it though, after Christmas I'm going to save up for them. The Christmas season is in full bloom. Every conversation I have turns to the holiday. Seems crazy for a month...
  3. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Family is buying it as a gift, so I'll be waiting for Christmas. I saw a motorized bike today. Not a motorcycle, but a bike, still had the pedals on it.
  4. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA RM is more fun but I prefer the actual conversation of BCCT.
  5. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Well food wise there were some of the common foods and desserts like Haggis, Shepards Pie, among a lot of other things. Merchandise wise pretty much the same things you always associate with Celtic culture...
  6. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Went to the Celtic festival today. It was pretty nice, but not a lot of super interesting merchandise. Great food and music though. Also shaved a minute off my time ^_^
  7. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA That is a good point but it's the standard. When it changes, the material has to change, so those working in that field aren't using outdated information. And I know how expensive and hard to get those books...
  8. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Also mew mega Pokémon? Mega Mew confirmed. So how has the weather been for everyone? I live in a pretty tropical environment so didn't even drop below freezing point during the day. There were tornados up in...
  9. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA There are legitimate reasons to update science texts for example the section detailing predation is called something else than what we are tested on. It's mostly just small stuff that isn't the current term in...
  10. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It hasn't that much, but I still don't enjoy old programming. References to companies are older too, for example it states some well known fast food/ restaurants and paints them as one of the first in the new wave of healthier options. But...
  11. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 In my Health class today we watched a video that referred to Bill Clinton as our current president. That was at the least 13 years ago. You'd think by now they would make new programs to appeal to us hip kids of the new millennium. It...
  12. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Getting a computer since mines' a really shitty old Acer laptop. Actually have cash since I worked for some people so I'm upping my gift game this year.
  13. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Well anyone have Thanksgiving plans yet? My family has to work so we'll probably eat a quick brunch around noon.
  14. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've never had a teacher who really cared all that much about what we talked about. My current Art instructor is a huge gamer though so that's cool ^_^ The term "selling out" leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
  15. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 AS series suffers from Sony/Marvel? trying to set up an extended universe. The entire end of AS2 was set up for the Sinister Six movie. And it showed. Say what you will about the original trilogy but they were the most fun to watch.
  16. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 It was fun and *true* to the comics. Pretty much all I want from a Spider-Man movie. Well it was fun up until *snap*.
  17. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 If you reaaaaaalllly think about it, yes.
  18. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I actually felt very sorry for Electro in AS2. His whole life he was in the background, unnoticed and unappreciated. The one time he's noticed they call him "monster". The only time he ever killed was because the one person who really cared...
  19. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've never been able to play those games. Especially Alien Isolation, considering one of my biggest fears is being trapped in space with a xenomorph :'-(
  20. P

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Usually I just have a quote in mine. Try to change it up though.
Back
Top Bottom