Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow Cloud

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Congrats Town. Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it was fun and chaotic, I couldn't keep up with everything :D What did you think of the setup and the balance? The roles were mad but that's what it was suppossed to be. What did you think of the flavor text (the parts of it that are already up...
  2. Rainbow Cloud

Not much at the moment, still trying to work out what's going on? Let's see how things go tonight.
  3. Rainbow Cloud

My main priority is to help the town rather than my own self preservation which is why I wanted to explore all avenues first, although risking my own lynching will not help the town either I suppose. Unvote: Sword Master Vote: Skullcrow I'd still like some explainations about your actions...
  4. Rainbow Cloud

I probably will place my vote on Skullcrow given the current evidence, I kind of just wanted to see if Sword Maser is willing to explain the reasons for his actions?
  5. Rainbow Cloud

That seems a rather scummy response considering the circumstances the game is in, Elie and Mido gave reasons for why they voted for me when they did, looking back at your vote now, it just looks like your were bandwagoning without really caring about the outcome of the lynch. Vote: Sword Master
  6. Rainbow Cloud

I'm struggling to keep up with everything at the moment as well. I didn't know who to target and I didn't want to waste my second shot like I did the first, I was considering targeting Pika last night but decided not to in the end.
  7. Rainbow Cloud

I wasn't the one who brought up the Elie is indep thing in the first place, I just reacted to it, I used my first watcher shot on jd on night 1 as I mentioned earlier and it failed. I still have the other shot left.
  8. Rainbow Cloud

What have you done to prove your claim?
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Ok, I get that if your role is from ABC Mafia then you can't be indep, but that doesn't rule out the possibility that you are fake claiming, why are these claims being taken at face value, as far as I'm aware Pika is the only player who is confirmed here.
  10. Rainbow Cloud

Given what we've seen in the game so far, it seems likely that there probably isn't a mafia faction in the game like has been hypothesised previously. Elementar has given a reason for his positive scum check whereas Elie has offered no reason for his Indep check other than someone is messing...
  11. Rainbow Cloud

Holiday Mafia
  12. Rainbow Cloud

I generally don't think it's a good idea to claim publically but I'm a 2x Watcher or a 1x Watcher now. I wasted my first watch on jd on night 1.
  13. Rainbow Cloud

I am going to claim to Pika now, I'm not going to claim publically.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

What am I supposed to be defending against when you have no evidence to suggest I'm scum though. Now Sword Master's on the bandwagon?
  15. Rainbow Cloud

Ok, so there's a potential cop check on Elie that says he's Indep and another one on Elementar that says he's scum. Am I missing something but I don't really see how this information means I'm the Indep SK? If anything I've be willing to bet that Elie is the Indep SK and Mido is a Jester? I...
  16. Rainbow Cloud

The problem with the Max bandwagon though is given Max's Serial Killer admission, everyone who joined it after that admission can claim a legitimate reason for joining it. Yeah, I see that now, I misread your wording a bit there and I somewhat see what you mean. I think with the Sword...
  17. Rainbow Cloud

@Rainbow Cloud I wouldn't say I've been "pushing" inactives. Jog my memory? Besides, would you prefer potential scum lurkers remain in the dark? I don't even remember the last thing you've contributed before now. I may not have been as active but I have contributed, in your post here you say...
  18. Rainbow Cloud

I don't see the problem with jd's hammer on Max, Max admitted to being a Serial Killer, besides the possiblity of him being a Jester, why wouldn't he vote for him? I'm not really too keen on the way MegaPod has been trying to push inactives either, that's usually pretty standard play for mafia.
  19. Rainbow Cloud

I'm not really sure on this, it seems a strange request considering Elementar is unconfirmed and hasn't claimed, could posible be a soft claim.
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Other than this being a mistake, I don't know why Max would wish to claim Serial Killer as it's certain to get him lynched, unless he's really the Jester? I think this is probably a mistake though so my vote is on Max. Vote: Max1996
Back
Top Bottom