• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy mother of all things bastard

...either the OP is wrong, that a player exists with a role from 2 games, or one of the 15 games is not actually represented in this one...

Zexy you crafty son of a gun. I'd applaud your efforts if I wasn't about to crack your game open. I hope I'm wrong

Here's what Rainbow said.
I'm not really too keen on the way MegaPod has been trying to push inactives either, that's usually pretty standard play for mafia.

I may not have been as active but I have contributed, in your post here you say you are not pushing inactives but then continue to push jd and myself for inactivity.

Now that I think about it, RC voiced suspicions on me but never voted me himself. Probably to slip under the radar.

Elementar has a cop-check [not confirming the source] on me that identifies me as an Independant hey derpwolf, if you're looking for a Jester, you should look here, while I have a cop-check [also not confirming the source] on Elementar that identifies him as a Mafia. Elementar suspects me probably as an SK or something, but I have no idea why I'd show up as an SK. You guys can ask Elementar to share his thoughts as to why he'd show up as Mafia to a Cop-check though.

Ok, so there's a potential cop check on Elie that says he's Indep and another one on Elementar that says he's scum.
Am I missing something but I don't really see how this information means I'm the Indep SK?

If anything I've be willing to bet that Elie is the Indep SK and Mido is a Jester?
I don't know what to say about Elementar, I still don't understand why people are claiming to him at the moment?
Is there a reason why you appear to be scum on a cop check @Elementar ?

It's kind of strange that I am not mentioned, would you prefer I didn't defend myself?

Ok, so there's a potential cop check on Elie that says he's Indep and another one on Elementar that says he's scum.
Am I missing something but I don't really see how this information means I'm the Indep SK?

If anything I've be willing to bet that Elie is the Indep SK and Mido is a Jester?
I don't know what to say about Elementar, I still don't understand why people are claiming to him at the moment?
Is there a reason why you appear to be scum on a cop check @Elementar ?

It's kind of strange that I am not mentioned, would you prefer I didn't defend myself?
Sorry.

However I don't see a defense and yet here you are.

We can vote if we want to
We can kick that scum's behind
Cause my friends wear pants and if they wear pants
Then they lynch scum every time

say, we can post where we want to
In inactive games sublime
You can act on a dare and not really care
To vote in or out of rhyme

We can try when we want to
Or we could do just whatever we please
We could step up our game or call players lame
Would that be what the M.o.D. forsees

say We'll complain if we want to
We're all pretty good at that so far
So you can pout, whine and kick, while others moan and bitch
and then we'll lock this thread up so hard

Wwwe can vote, we can vote
Everyone look at your role
But we were never in con-trol

We'll try but we'll fall in a hole
The game was a joke af-ter all-lll-lllll

What am I supposed to be defending against when you have no evidence to suggest I'm scum though.

Now Sword Master's on the bandwagon?

There's a lot in the open (well OC open at least)

Pika's confirmed town, Crow's apparently responsible for a lynch redirection (so role's out in the open) and between mido/you/jd/sword master, i know the least about you.

As far as I'm concerned, someone either screwed with my results or screwed with my/Elementar's results.

That, and your responses to this relatively neutral pressure early in the phase is actually indicative of you not being a jester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom