Search results for query: *

1. R

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Ah, I didn’t have enough time to go and check for myself last night, but it appears I was thinking of Ash getting distracted early on, causing him to not pay attention. And Kiawe had to tell him to focus, not quite physically saving him. Not quite as bad, but still feels weird for Ash’s level of...
  2. R

I can understand where @cricketlaxwolvesbandy is coming from with that league remark. Whilst I loved S&M onwards from after the battle against Olivia, the league did feel a bit resigned to being Ash’s. It didn’t really feel like Ash was a Champion. He deserved to be Champion after winning the...
  3. R

I really hope this is true. Not only is it finally a chance to develop Leon and Ash’s admiration for him, but it actually looks like an engaging episode with a fun premise. As much as I’ve been trying to be patient with the show lately, a lot of the episodes have just been boring. This is...
  4. R

I agree, the art-style is one of the things I like about Journeys. Now, I know absolutely nothing about animation and what complements styles, but at least the characters are expressive and colourful, making it easy to look at. And, I don’t feel like the battles would suit this vision - seeing...
  5. R

Just thought about Yamper, considering it’s been advertised a bit, and I was wondering if the inevitable Jolteon episode will actually have Yamper in it? It would be nice to see Eevee grow in interest of Jolteon, and Yamper feels disheartened about it, so it tries to prove to Eevee how superior...
  6. R

Another we can add is the pretty feeble rivalries Ash had with Rinto and Bea. I still don’t think Ash should have beat Rinto the second time of asking, without that much understanding of swordsmanship. Strength, yes, they were superior, but for the development of Sirfetch’d’s character, I would...
  7. R

I know they’re not alike, it’s just the aspect of them having the same conclusion to their stories is what bothers me, and not that they’re one in the same people. Koharu could be seen as seeing the bigger picture in life, and take in all of what it has to offer. If she becomes like May and...
  8. R

This is premature, as we don’t know the details, but, I really hope they aren’t reducing Koharu to just another performer, and this is just an episode where she tries out the format once. There aren’t many ideas out there for a female side character in the show, especially considering she...
  9. R

On a side note, is it me or does Legends Of Arceus look pretty boring, like there's a lack of things to do? So, I wonder what the anime will do that…will actually be any different from what they usually do in the show. Catching Pokemon, battling crazy wild Pokemon, making notes of Pokemon. There...
  10. R

There’s honestly some Galar Pokemon I would have loved to seen paired with TR. Obviously saying how these Pokemon would integrate with TR, and actually phasing them into the show is completely different, but there’s something about these I think would have suited TR. [/Spoiler]
  11. R

I’m glad they made the alternative time-line films, separate from the non-canon movies that went alongside the anime ones. Not only because we got “I Choose You”, which might just be my favourite of all the films, but the main reason is because out of all of them, BW and XY easily had the worst...
  12. R

If we had to count the amount of plots dropped, then we should mention Horace; I really hope he is a hidden member of Project Mew. I forget the guy exists, and despite being more into Celebi, there’s nothing to say the researchers wouldn’t investigate into other mythicals, perhaps finding...
  13. R

Lucario’s arc says “Hi”. A half-commitment arc that barely qualifies as one. Hell, even Dragonite and Dracovish don’t have proper ones. And Gengar is getting one so late and out of nowhere, it’ll probably be like Lucario’s. I think the odds would have been better yes, but knowing the way they’ve...
  14. R

When Oshawott’s main objective was to get over its fears of opening its eyes under-water, despite humans, and every single type, being able to do that in the anime, you know it was bad. Also, does anyone know why the Unova starters’ move sets were so close to being mono-type? This isn’t the...
  15. R

Hm. If Ash is going to be receiving a Key Stone, where exactly do we think he’ll put the accessory? There’s been staff, gloves, keychains, necklaces… I would like to see the Key Stone on his hat, seeing how he doesn’t have his gloves anymore.
  16. R

I know this is just a general preference, but I think I enjoy fights when they have a developed story to back-up the fights. That’s what makes Ash v Paul, Gary, Kukui, and others, all great - the emotional attachment you get. Here, I’m not expecting a massive risk for Ash, or any of his Pokemon...
  17. R

Sorry, took a while to find, and excuse the weird picture, but here it is - Ash&Serena translated the One Hour Special back in July.
  18. R

Well, we all knew it was going to happen. I just wish it had some more meaningful development, like Lucario being frustrated at losing one battle (like against Luxray, cause it has very high expectations of itself), and wishing to step on this path to become stronger. Even something simple like...
  19. R

If there’s anything I love the anime for doing, it was the wise decision to not fully implement game-like move-sets and power-scaling of species. I always find it annoying when people complain about the anime showing a Pokemon with terrible Special Attack used a Special move. Imagine how boring...
  20. R

Thinking about how Gengar has more merchandise available than wins, and the same with significant appearances, since the series came out. [/Spoiler]
Back
Top Bottom