Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

YES Reykjavik, me thinks, after Los Angeles. I have a career to pursue. A sweater very reminiscent of Stranger Things indeed.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

No. My blood sugar levels can't handle sharp sugar spikes. But I'll take the can, minus the cola. Gotta practice being a psychic. A masseur.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES A T-Rex's pelvis. A real lightsaber.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Already have one. It lacks precision so okay, I suppose so. A python.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

YES For my birthday. Seeing Leon: The Professional in cinemas would be brilliant, though unlikely. They're only showing new movies, sigh sigh sigh. An Eggo.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Okay. Just in case a guest comes over and decides to die. A massive crucifix to carry around. (Get buff Jesus style, yo)
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Well okay. Monkeys are great. Stranger Things merchandise!
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Naaaaaaah. He gets in situations and situations are stressful. Lips that weren't quite so thin. (ah crap now you know what i look like)
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

I had a few. They all committed suicide save one. I gave that one away to a dude with a pond. He was called Knuckles. The fish, not the dude. Yeah alright RSPCA take away my pet licence but I was just a lazy kid! Nowadays my rodents are treated like imperials. Anyway YES but only if I had a tank...
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

Sure, then I could throw it out a window and take a lot of satisfaction in it. They ruin life's aesthetics! You can't walk around without seeing some data junkie staring down at a small, black rectangle like it holds the secrets of the universe. Well it doesn't. A pet wolf.
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

My TV is already flat! Its audio could use a rehaul, but it's sentimental! I watched stuff on it! No anxiety. :notworthy:
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

I ALREADY HAD THAT LAST YEAR why do you have to open these wounds. why A trip to Iceland.
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

YES YES YES YES YES I also want an eclair car. It'll look like an old fashioned racing car and I'll just drive around and pick up awesome sons of bitches while Dancing With Myself plays on high. If they eat my sweet ride (literally hurr hurr hur), however, there will be violence. An eclair car.
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

Sure, just so as long as I can lie on it suggestively and sing mournful jazz songs while some dude named Sam dishes out some ditties. A mountain.
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Hell yeah I do. I need musical accompaniment for my cover's of Prince of Egypt songs. Ahem... lai lai lai lai LAI LAI LAI LAI lai lai-! The actual Death Star - one that China and Russia and America won't conspire to take/destroy.
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

YES Except its likely to be the crappiest - so crappy that everything that was produced was discontinued and scrapped or just hurled into the sea. A non-addictive, state-of-the-art virtual reality device?
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Maybe an impoverished African family would have use of it. So yes! A Deathtrooper cosplay suit.
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

Tempting. But only if I get to send it to an impoverished African community. Calcium, my brothers, calcium... Ten hundred million dollars to give to various charities.
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

Okaaaaaayyy...? I guess I could run through it from time to time. A dance instructor.
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

Yes! A proper video camera so I can film myself murdering the people who fail my auditions and see what I did wrong. A fathier.
Back
Top Bottom