• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

Sure, then I could throw it out a window and take a lot of satisfaction in it. They ruin life's aesthetics! You can't walk around without seeing some data junkie staring down at a small, black rectangle like it holds the secrets of the universe. Well it doesn't.

A pet wolf.

I had a few. They all committed suicide save one. I gave that one away to a dude with a pond. He was called Knuckles. The fish, not the dude.
Yeah alright RSPCA take away my pet licence but I was just a lazy kid! Nowadays my rodents are treated like imperials.
Anyway YES but only if I had a tank with a filter and lid.

A choreographer who is kind of snoggable. (see british word snog for clarification)

Naaaaaaah. He gets in situations and situations are stressful.

Lips that weren't quite so thin. (ah crap now you know what i look like)

not really, Espeon lips look good enough for me

a model of the DeLorean from Back to the Future II

would love one, they look awesome
I'll never be able to afford one

a case of your favorite Hersey chocolates?
(a case of 12 boxes, each having 48 full size candies inside, that would be almost 576 candies)

with Let's Go Eevee on the way, I would love one!!

a new laptop?

Yes, that would be fun.

A Playstation 4?

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom