Search results for query: *

1. Ricbolog

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I remember seeing this video before, but thanks for sharing it here as well. Also good to listen alongside this one, even though it's not technically its equivalent.
  2. Ricbolog

I admit this isn't the most important thing, but am I the only one who is a bit bothered by the fact that they are still using clips taken from old Cartoon Network recordings? That DP episode is literally available for free on Pokémon TV, and logo-less.
  3. Ricbolog

I've found this video on Youtube funnier than it should be, but here it is.
  4. Ricbolog

So it's possible that Pocket Monsters/Journeys will get only one movie at the end?
  5. Ricbolog

Still not any upcoming movie news. Strange, isn't it?
  6. Ricbolog

And to think the dub will get its third OP in JN091.
  7. Ricbolog

Apparently. They were discussing it here.
  8. Ricbolog

Maybe now that the second batch is coming to Netflix they'll start to upload Season 24 episodes on Pokémon TV too.
  9. Ricbolog

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/an-interview-with-the-producer-of-pokemon-evolutions/
  10. Ricbolog

I think that was TPCi (aka the branch outside Asia), not the main company.
  11. Ricbolog

Cries in Koharu/Chloe
  12. Ricbolog

I wonder what this means for the dub. Will they dub it all? If yes, I'm interested to see if they'll threat it as a special (as they did with the mega-evolution specials) or if it will be part of a dub season.
  13. Ricbolog

Even Japanese people? Well, that's something. I admit that having a title identical to the one of the first series isn't that practical.
  14. Ricbolog

I think it's interesting how Pokémon Journeys gets called with its english name even by fans who otherwise use the japanese ones. I guess Pocket Monsters (2019) sounds too generic?
  15. Ricbolog

Does anyone here know from which episode this image is?
  16. Ricbolog

Speaking of that episode, I noticed that in the scene Dawn enters the restaurant, she has no pupils. I suppose this was an error?
  17. Ricbolog

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LA9mX6uxgvM The first DP episode (as well as the previous full episodes added before) on the official english channel got a lot of views in a few days. Maybe the series will find some new fan.
  18. Ricbolog

To this day DP is the only series where Ash still wears his outfit from the previous series (AG) in the first few episodes. Could this happen again?
  19. Ricbolog

Of course there will be, we just don't know when yet.
  20. Ricbolog

When do you think Pokémon TV will remove from its service the three seasons that make up Pokémon The Series: Sun and Moon? They've been there permanently for a lot of time now, but since they're slowly adding episodes from Pokémon Journeys: The Series in most of the international versions, I...
Back
Top Bottom