• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

No way infernape’s beating Leon’s Charizard here

But I’m somewhat hopeful that repeatedly losing to it could make it more likely he wins at the end. He still lost to Alain’s MCX but overcame Kukui’s Incineroar. So who knows

It sure would be swell if the writers focused on the still-very-much underdeveloped members of Ash's team, but no, let's bring back Infernape to sponge up screentime that could've been used for someone else (as if Lucario wasn't doing that enough on it's own). Hopefully this is yet another glorified cameo.

Regarding Ash becoming 'more invincible': You can't 100% take what someone behind the scenes says seriously because sometimes they change their mind or get overruled or just failed to actually put it in.
I can't find the interview but like how Yajima apparently said the orange shuriken was to show how far they'd come. Since it failed it does not actually demonstrate that.

Last edited:
It sure would be swell if the writers focused on the still-very-much underdeveloped members of Ash's team, but no, let's bring back Infernape to sponge up screentime that could've been used for someone else (as if Lucario wasn't doing that enough on it's own). Hopefully this is yet another glorified cameo.
Well they had 2 years to give Ash's current team more screentime and chose not to do it, so nothing is going to magically change by the time we get to Master Class. Even if Ash never brought back old Pokemon they probably won't be handled much differently. The show will likely continue as is now till we get to the end the same way for his current team.

If Ash does bring back old Pokemon for Master Class I am all for it.

Last edited:
Can i ask you something?

If pokemon reach episode 100 in pokemon 2019 or nearby to reach and this because the stop event for animes in 2020 during the covid time jn 2020.

So what if they didn't stopped at that time then what the episode number will be no in this time if they didn't stopped the anime?

Maybe maybe episode 115 or 120

Anothey question:-

Don't you think that the movie koko completed two years so quickly without any information about the new movie?

Why they don't do movie for ash with chloe and go go together to alola for few entertiment then they go with alola guys to galar chiho and hisui chiho in one movie?

Because no movie for alola guys and no movie in alola chiho. No movie for go and chloe and no movie in 2021.

Last edited:
Even if it isn’t an ice type it still lives in icy settings and has "Freezing" in its signature move.
I just think it would be... odd for Zapdos and Moltres each having an episode, then the next one to show up is Galarian Articuno, you know?

I'm definitely not opposed to G-Articuno showing up, is just that it makes more sense for it to be the good ol' regular Articuno.

I just think it would be... odd for Zapdos and Moltres each having an episode, then the next one to show up is Galarian Articuno, you know?

I'm definitely not opposed to G-Articuno showing up, is just that it makes more sense for it to be the good ol' regular Articuno.
Yep, I fully agree! I just didn’t agree with the proposition that having the word "Freezing" in the title instantly means it’s regular Articuno. It being regular Articuno makes sense for the episode from what we've seen, but my pedantic self wanted to mention that Galarian Articuno hasn’t let go of the freezy attributes.

I've heard rumors there's a new OP on March 4

Hoping they're true

So for the episode where they actually go on the road trip that's been in the OP for over 50 episodes, the anime is going to change the OP?

I mean, I guess that's not the most baffling decision by JN? So why not :wynaut:

So for the episode where they actually go on the road trip that's been in the OP for over 50 episodes, the anime is going to change the OP?

I mean, I guess that's not the most baffling decision by JN? So why not :wynaut:
And to think the dub will get its third OP in JN091.

Back
Top Bottom