Search results for query: *

1. Satoshi-chan

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

What can I say? It's fun to drive the bulbacitizens crazy.
  2. Satoshi-chan

Funny that, I used to terrorize this site as well.
  3. Satoshi-chan

Yeah... I think that it would be rather bad if Gumby took over the world.
  4. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I posted this in the Bulba IRC that I run, and I thought that I'd post it here as well, since this is also technically a "chat." Anyways chatters, tomorrow is Thanksgiving day in the United States. It is a...
  5. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Where all are you going?
  6. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Yeah, as soon as my free copy (to pay me back for money I spent during the HGSS remakes) comes in the...oh wait... that's not happening. Nope, not getting it.
  7. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Why post shrinks when you can shrink shrinks?
  8. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 You should definitely see the first, then the second if you love the first. I absolutely adore the first movie.
  9. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I saw How To Train Your Dragon 2 today. It was damn good!
  10. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Nope, but I've changed more than enough for people over the years. I've seen people having fun with the fun things that are fun to them. Because fun is good.
  11. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Name changes are always fun, give yourself a fresh look on the forums.
  12. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Eh? I'm a lumberjack. I chop down trees... I wear high heels... suspenders and a bra.
  13. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 Eh.
  14. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 Eh Canada
  15. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 Yes, Canada. Land of the majestic moose. I mean that I'm going to go to a Moose Restaurant and...err...tip the moose servers...yeah...that's it.
  16. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 Who wants to grab a few cold Molson with me, and maybe we can go moose tipping.
  17. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Conquest Thread Vol 5 I don't know! *flies into pit* I said woodchuck, not hipsterchuck. *runs*
  18. Satoshi-chan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Conquest Thread Vol 5 So, I'm wondering... how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Does anyone know?
Back
Top Bottom