• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yeah that's not a good thing, and I'm being genuine here. It's not an appealing quality at all.

Yeah, but it was girls who made me this way anyways. I'm not even considering dating, much less marrying right now.

It's not only dating where it is unappealing. It's kind of socially unappealing. People don't like socializing that much with sarcastic, cynical people. Then comes the workplace where that's not a good thing to have either since it makes you look bad in front of the work place and people will just dislike you more. Then that leads to less networking where diminishes potential jobs/social interactions.

Take my advice or not, I don't care but it's really not a good quality at all. There is a time and place.

Don't worry bout me I'm a professional. Just when I get nervous does it come out, or when I joke around. Tho it will be awkward if a women interviews me, or is my client.

I always take advice and reflect don't worry those weren't empty words.

Tbh sarcasm is like, my second language. It's just my personality I guess oops. I only do it when I'm close to people or I know them well enough to do it.

IMO it's okay to be sarcastic with friends as long as you're not being snarky to them. If you're passing by a billboard with a crappy slogan on it, and you say sarcastically "That marketing employee sure did a greeeeat job" to your friend, you're being funny and cool. If you say to your friend "Wow, nice shirt." sarcastically, or something similar, than you're being sorta rude.

being majorily sarcastic is bad thing ,I dont feel like sarcasm is a bad thing when used correctly and appropriate. like Sarcasm to break the ice or sarcasms to complain about something.

Why does it rain where there are winds. Why not rain when there are mouthguards. A world without good fashion sense is a horrible world like if giant lizard people or gumby took over the world.

Yeah... I think that it would be rather bad if Gumby took over the world.

It would be a horrible world.

banner_538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom