Search results for query: *

1. Schemer99

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

BTW, where's your profile pic from?
  2. Schemer99

The worst part is that this battle could've easily been one of the top 20 Pokemon battles of they just made a few changes. The news today has definitely ruined my mood.
  3. Schemer99

I'd be more happy if they were both in the Hyper League. This just feels soo lackluster that they're facing each other soo early. I mean Iris is A FREAKING CHAMPION. A fight with her should take place in the Hyper League in front of a huge audience and it should be a 2 parter at the very...
  4. Schemer99

No, I think that if Ash wins this episode, he'll think of fighting Bea again soon since he promised to meet her again when he reaches Hyper Class. I don't think he'll be going into a slump.
  5. Schemer99

Can you rephrase that? I'm having trouble parsing what you wrote.
  6. Schemer99

I think the upcoming battle will go as follows: Both Dragonites fight each other for a period of time. Ash realizes that his Dragonite is no match for Iris' so he switches Dragonite for Dracovish. Dracovish defeats a fatigued Dragonite (Dragonite looked pretty beat when Dracovish threw it) Iris...
  7. Schemer99

In the Pokemon Eevee games, Brock said that Gym Leaders can challenge the Champion whenever they want. Maybe offscreen Iris briefly replaced Drayden and beat Alder.
  8. Schemer99

At this point, I'm expecting Piers to be Rank 25. He is pretty strong after all. Didn't Raihan say in the games that Piers nearly defeated him without Dynamaxing?
  9. Schemer99

After Ash gets into Hyper class, can we PLEASE start going after the Galar League? I mean Ash did say he'd meet Bea in the Hyper Class.
Back
Top Bottom