Search results for query: *

1. Scruffyjay

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

So far (and it seems most of the pokemon have leaked now) this is my least favorite gen for designs (and only designs, the game looks great). I know I've said this a dozen times on the leak thread but oof. Just oof
  2. Scruffyjay

Love: Wooloo, Corviknight Like: Eldegoss, Yamper, Alcremie, Sirfetch'd, Obstagoon Neutral: Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Gossifleur, Drednaw, Rolycoly, Zacian Dislike: Duraludon, Impidimp, Cramorant, Polteageist Hate: Morpeko, Zamazenta
  3. Scruffyjay

It doesn't really look anything like Goomy or Larvitar....Even remotely, imo. I would guess it's a 3-stage pokemon, but also looks like it could be a single-stage. I would like it to be 3-stage to mirror Tyranitar but it really doesn't have to be - like Enos said not everything has to be a...
  4. Scruffyjay

I love rolycoly's name. I'm starting to really love the pokemon itself but I think what's holding me back is how it moves. Does it roll like wooloo? Does it float? Does it slide across the ground? Does it secretly have feet??? Alcremie is growing on me too...That seems to be the case for a lot...
  5. Scruffyjay

Aw shit, Duraludon is a toaster, isn't it? (this is a joke, don't take me seriously)
  6. Scruffyjay

July 1st I think for togedemaru. we're not that overdue, especially with dedenne being later
  7. Scruffyjay

Yamper was never pink, it was the lighting in the demo images that probably tricked your eyes into thinking it was (though I never thought of it as pink either, it always looked tan to me)
  8. Scruffyjay

We'll get one. Dedenne wasn't revealed until August, 8 months after XY was revealed.
  9. Scruffyjay

Ooohhh! You might be right! That would be interesting.
  10. Scruffyjay

I disliked yamper when it was shown in gameplay at e3, but I love the official art. It makes it look much cuter. As for the new pokemon revealed today...They're all simply okay, though I do kind of like rolycoly and I'm starting to warm up to Alcremie. Duraludon just looks weird. I can't say I...
Back
Top Bottom