Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

This. I don't know why they removed it after Gen5's games. Maybe it is hard to program? I don't know, because I'm not an expert on programming games.
  2. ShieldFan

Yes. But, since Allister is the sixth or fifth Gym leader, I'm thinking that Polteagheist is too weak for Allister. Yeah, maybe he does use Polteagheist as his first pokémon, Mimikyu, and a third pokémon. I can see it.
  3. ShieldFan

About Nessa: I don't know if Cramorant will get an evolution. It doesn't look strong or intimidating to me. I think that Nessa's ace is Drednaw. She is the second Gym if I'm not mistaken. About Allister: It is the 5 or 6 Gym, so we can expect some full/partly evolved pokémon here.
  4. ShieldFan

Yes. Sorry, I forgot it. Construction work ->physical work. I can see the fighting theme.
  5. ShieldFan

Since every GYM so far has a company that patronize it (we can see the logos in GYM arenas), maybe these companies could be used as clue to find the types of Gyms. "Help wanted on our farm" -> Milo Gym "Help with cooking" -> Fire? "Contruction work, heavy lifting" -> Steel, Rock?
Back
Top Bottom