Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'll check and post later, but it is modest and had pokerus and was EV trained. It was my first real EV trained pokemon.
  2. S

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I have a snorlax with higher sp attack than attack and a good defense. What moves would be good for it or is it fine? (It works for type coverage)It currently has: Giga Impact (I might replace this, but its...
  3. S

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I am looking for a good scizor for my steel team. I don't know Evs yet cause I have not bred one or know a lot about Evs off my head, but I had an idea: Ability:Technician nature:Adament Item:Possiblly...
  4. S

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I got a Modest eevee in Platinum from bebe and wanted to know what would be the best to evolve it into
  5. S

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos how do you max out is it IV's or EV's so some equal 31 when the pokemon hatches from egg? I so far have hatched 6 lileep from eggs and none of them had the stats/nature I wanted and wanted to start competitave...
  6. S

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I have a Machamp I want for a physical attacker, but its speed is rather low. Any ideas what I could do? I got it using the GTS glitch At Lv50: Machamp Nature: Lax Ability: Guts HP: 176 Attack: 153...
  7. S

With types that don't get affected by poison moves such as toxic and poison powder, but can be hit by oyher poison moves such as sludge bomb or twin needle, is there any possiblity the poison moves can poison the pokemon that cannot be affected by poison or am I right thinking that can't happen?
  8. S

I have a problem beating garchomp in battles, so I have one pokemon that I think I can change. I have an emploeon at moment that knows blizzard, but it always gets KO'd before it can attack as most garchomps I encounter know earthquake and move first. I don't want to change it as it has...
  9. S

I have 3 pokemon for wifi battle tower challanges. I usually keep two of them the same as they do quite well if used right. I always keep dragonite and emploeon. What do you think? I am trying to beat as many battle rooms as possible with the same 3 pokemon, maybe change one (not emploeon or...
  10. S

Thanks I thought about a Emploreon with a raised speed with: Surf, Ice Beam, Grass Knot and Aqua Jet holding a lum berry. Aggron with Thunder, Surf, Dragon claw and Iron Tail? Hows that seem, but thunder does have not the greatest chance it will hit,, thunderbolt better?
  11. S

OK, I have scrapped my idea anyway, it sucked, but thanks. Just wondering, I want to do better in single battle and I am on 14 wins, what would be the best three pokemon for the next 7? Which ones would do well on the tower tycoons dragonite, rhyrepior and mioltic? I am thinking having a...
  12. S

Annoyance team I have an idea for an annoyance team and wondered any avice. 3 pokemon for battle tower I wanted to have a pokmon that knew sleep powder and either roar with a high speed so I could "roar" all foes pokemon to sleep. Then take them on. (I had a venusaur with roar and sleep...
  13. S

Hows my sassy Metagross? Quick Claw is because of its low speed Metagross@Quick Claw Clear Body Sassy (Atk: 157 Def: 153 SpAt: 124 SpDf: 122 Speed: 86 HP: 154) Meteor Mash Brick Break Earthquake Hammer Arm
Back
Top Bottom