Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

You would also think Team Skull would appear more in SM, but no. We don't even know when/if Guzma will appear.
  2. SinnohEevee

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

You would think less TRio = more TS, but nope. And I still want Cassidy and Butch to show up.
  3. SinnohEevee

Yes. But that's because they don't appear every single episode like Dogasu wants.
  4. SinnohEevee

Isn't that better than them appearing every single episode to do the exact same thing over and over and becoming plot devices?
  5. SinnohEevee

I wouldn't be surprised if they write the TRio out. The show still did well without better characters.
  6. SinnohEevee

I hope someone asks about Cassidy and Butch.
  7. SinnohEevee

How about this? Team Rocket and Team Skull fight over who should have the comical relief role this series. :P
  8. SinnohEevee

There are fans who prefer Ash to be stupid and not serious?
  9. SinnohEevee

Let's hope the TRio aren't meant to be a plot device to be used whenever the writers are too lazy to write a good battle. That may explain why they are still there as the show survived writing out other popular characters. Also, given how the anime is already selling well anyways, content is...
  10. SinnohEevee

But if we all complain that Ash is always losing, that continuity is lacking, and that older characters are practically dead in the anime, would they listen to us? The chances of it happening are 0%.
  11. SinnohEevee

We're there some characters that were written out that were more popular than the TRio?
  12. SinnohEevee

And I don't see how it was a good idea because I don't think people enjoyed Ash losing because of Charizard being a jerk.
  13. SinnohEevee

These are the same guys that made Ash lose to Cameron.
  14. SinnohEevee

How many fans will stop watching the show if the TRio leaves?
  15. SinnohEevee

I don't think they care about what the fans think. Ash vs Cameron anyone?
  16. SinnohEevee

Cassidy and Butch sre still MIA.
  17. SinnohEevee

Having both them and Team Skull would be redundant, and I want Team Skull to show more so I could laugh at them. Even a 5-years old can beat such pathetic grunts.
Back
Top Bottom