Search results for query: *

1. SlyGecko

Anime & Manga General Discussion

The last time I remembered seeing a pokeball in it's small size was when James caught Inkay.
  2. SlyGecko

That's Horizons first English dub opening song? Holy crap it sounds like a theme song for some generic Disney sitcom.
  3. SlyGecko

Wait wait waaaaaait? They seriously removed Brock's maracas? That is just a confusing thing to remove since they're is nothing bad about Brock shaking Maracas.
  4. SlyGecko

Klang too.
  5. SlyGecko

I 100% agree. No way you can tell any pokemon fan that you think the hoopa movie is better than Spell of the Unown, manaphy and the temple of the sea, Lucario and the mystery of mew, and the first movie without someone giving you a funny look. It's easily one of worse pokemon movies.
  6. SlyGecko

That episode took place in Kanto, so I counted it amongst the kanto. If it took place in hoenn I would of counted it amongst the hoenn. Just how I counted the Vaporeon episode as a hoenn episode despite it featuring a Kanto Pokemon. Besides, while the Galar games did have some kanto focus, it's...
  7. SlyGecko

Galar certainly didn't get the most focus compared to other regions. Kanto got the most focus since it did have more episodes focused in the Kanto region or on Kanto Pokemon. Galar is only in second place in comparison since it did get a bunch of episodes since, you know, it was the newest...
  8. SlyGecko

I'm on the side of Goh leaving. There's really no purpose of keeping him around if they drop the world tour just to explore paldea. Like what is he going to do in Paldea besides catch random pokemon that we will most likely never see?
  9. SlyGecko

Thing is, the Gym leader challenge fits Ash's goal the most. With the Titans, that's Arven's thing since it deals with Herba Mystica. And I can't really see Ash's main paldea goal being taking down Team Star. I can see Ash helping with those two goals, but not really focusing on them. Besides...
  10. SlyGecko

All a reboot will do is make all Ash accomplishments pointless and push him farther away from his goal. No it wouldn't. Pretty sure resetting Ash to be a dumb noob who just started his journey would get more backlash than just making Ash dumber but still having all his accomplishments. Movie...
  11. SlyGecko

Really there's no reason for journeys to continue with Paldea slapped on as that will make the world tour's biggest flaw even bigger. The new region and it's pokemon/character gets shoved aside for the old stuff. That and Journeys is basically almost done. There's nothing more Ash can do with...
  12. SlyGecko

Oh snap, I didn't realize spiritomb was grayed out like Gastrodon until now. But yeah, I'm fine with the Galar duo and Lucario doing alot of the heavy lifting.
  13. SlyGecko

With how it looks, Lucario, Dracovish, and Sirfetch'd will be doing most of the work on taking down Cynthia's team, while either dragonite, Gengar, or Pikachu (please not Pikachu) take down Gastrodon, and the last two will not get a single win during the battle.
  14. SlyGecko

Oh yeah. Forgot he had that random team gimmick. Just felt like a lame excuse to give Henry Grookey instead of Sobble.
  15. SlyGecko

I hate what Adventures did with the Sobble line. Instead of following the normal starter pattern for the male protagonist0, they gave Henry Grooky for some reason and had Sobble be given to some random schoolboy named Marvin.
  16. SlyGecko

Poor Dracovish wasn't included. Also it look like the Alola gang and Lucario are doing a battle cry while Dragonite looks around in confusion, Gengar stares in shock, and Sirfetch'd just stands there in annoyance.
  17. SlyGecko

Yeah. The "filling in my pokedex" goal never made any sense for the anime. It's been shown that don't need to catch the pokemon to get it's data as it's already preprogrammed into the pokedex. In the Anime, you don't need to catch a random pidgey to get the basics about it, you just need to scan...
  18. SlyGecko

That is true. Most main characters rarely battles the Pokemon they catch nowadays. But as you just said, that's because they befriend them before capture. Goh mostly doesn't so the capture is doesn't feel rewarding. He just chucks a pokeball at a pokemon that is perfectly happy being in the wild...
  19. SlyGecko

I can't see Goh catching Mew with the skill set He's at right now. If he does, then it wouldn't be his skill as a trainer, but his bs luck and will do nothing but prove that he is a lazy trainer.
  20. SlyGecko

Why do we need someone with a similar goal as Goh? What because gen 9 is going to be open world? That would be a perfect chance for a companions goal to be studying pokemon habitats. A more nature themed goal. That would fit perfectly.
Back
Top Bottom