• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Do you mean excluding the movies? Because other than Pory2 and Pory-Z, I think we're covered up till Gen VII, not counting forms.
I meant in an episode, my bad. Obviously, since we have not had a movie since secrets of the jungle, I think we can assume that (at least for now until the next one [if we ever get one again]), we won't be getting any debuts in movies.

I don’t have twitter so I can’t listen to it. Is it the original version of the song or a remix?
It's from what I remember hearing, the 2017 remix from "Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You!" performed by Ben Dixon. They couldn't use Jason Paige's original version due to licensing issues.

I'm on the hunt to find remixes of BGM. The BGM of the first few seasons of the anime had excellent sounds and I enjoy listening to them on my phone at work. But after reading the last few posts, I might direct my search to remixes of movie themes. Lucario and the mystery of Mew was just terrible.

What episode is this picture from ?
IMG_20230707_175341.jpg

What the hell......? Why? Just.......why? There's literally nothing bad about maracas. What, were they worried that since Brock hasn't worn the costume and performed Takeshi's Paradise in so long, they'd be confused?
Omg WHY did they remove them? There is NOTHING bad about maracas! Just, why? Well, I think they probably had another reason for that unnecessary removal…

Back
Top Bottom